+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

If a penalty was called on that KP hit I think I would of thrown the remote at my tv. Holmes was laid out on a legal hit as well in the JetsvsSteelers

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My dream is to have Bobby V. actually fired on the field. With one of those big hooks.
    He is to the Red Sox as Ray Handley was to the Giants.
    But fret not, its only a one year break from our current dynasty.
    But Ray Handley was actually a decent human being.
    My dream is that Bobby Valentine coaches them till our core once again retires. lol

Doesn't your team need to make the playoffs once in awhile to continue your make believe dynasty? Missing 3 years in a row...OUCH!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    If a penalty was called on that KP hit I think I would of thrown the remote at my tv. Holmes was laid out on a legal hit as well in the JetsvsSteelers
    dude, i literally have no idea what im watching anymore....i just love the hits regardless of whether there's a flag or not. the rules allow for big plays to happen. so if you can break up a 40 yard play, and get penalized 10....whatever.
    KP's saving grace to his sometimes poor reaction discipline is that he's a ****ing truck for a guy his size.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can't even make fun of the red sox properly....I havent watched baseball more than like 1 game a week. I'm never home for them.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Id bet the chances of making eli fumble on that play are about on par with blocking a gw fg. why don't teams just let the kicker do his thing? I've always wondered why defenses didn't go harder and now theres finally a guy that will do it. its called playing the percentages, good for schiano

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Id bet the chances of making eli fumble on that play are about on par with blocking a gw fg. why don't teams just let the kicker do his thing? I've always wondered why defenses didn't go harder and now theres finally a guy that will do it. its called playing the percentages, good for schiano
    Didn't you hear? Its simply "not done".
    You are expected to lay down when the team ahead on the scoreboard informs you that they have won, or get an earful from a HC who's team wasn't prepared for it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Today, Merrill Hoge said that he's been watching and playing football for 40 years, and that you just dont see it happen. It doesn't happen. It's bad sportsmanship.
    Yes, it IS an unwritten rule.....

I'd be all for it...as long as defensive players are allowed to go helmet to helmet, crush defenseless receivers, "rough" the passers, and well....basically do what a defender is supposed to do. shoot to kill.
    If we're going to start ignoring knee plays....then i say **** player safety; I want blood on every play, or youre done in this league.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Didn't you hear? Its simply "not done".
    You are expected to lay down when the team ahead on the scoreboard informs you that they have won, or get an earful from a HC who's team wasn't prepared for it.
    So why are Buc players saying "sorry" and "Coach told us to do it"

And theres a BIG difference between a field goal and taking a knee.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Today, Merrill Hoge said that he's been watching and playing football for 40 years, and that you just dont see it happen. It doesn't happen. It's bad sportsmanship.
    Yes, it IS an unwritten rule.....

I'd be all for it...as long as defensive players are allowed to go helmet to helmet, crush defenseless receivers, "rough" the passers, and well....basically do what a defender is supposed to do. shoot to kill.
    If we're going to start ignoring knee plays....then i say **** player safety; I want blood on every play, or youre done in this league.
    Ron Jaworski, Antonio Pierce, Mike Ditka and Mike Golic thought it was fine.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Ron Jaworski, Antonio Pierce, Mike Ditka and Mike Golic thought it was fine.
    lol mh if youre going by coaches and former players how about the BUCS themselves, that apologized and said" coach told us to do it".

You lost this one. I agree, play 10000000% every play but when a qb takes a knee, Thats game. Bucs had 59 mins to make a play.

+ Reply to Thread