+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Masterbation must be a challenge.
    LOLOLOL

This really old couple came into my office (my door was closed, didnt know old ppl were rude..but whatever) and they said they wanted to buy bonds.

I explained that unfortunately paper bonds were discontinued last January(for whatever reason) and can now only be obtained through the treasury direct website.

These old people got super evil on me....cursing up how banks are ruining everything, and how young people like me are spoiled.....(which btw, is quite a tangent)

I've never wanted so badly to tell someone to go **** themselves.
    1) They are the spoiled generation...everyone before my gen was spoiled. They ****ign ruined it for the rest of it. So if we're ****ed up, youre to blame.
    2) Why the **** do you want bonds? It's the biggest scam. What a cheap ****ing way for the the private corporation known as "The Federal Reserve Bank" to borrow YOUR money for next to nothing. Buy a bond for $100, wait 18 years, make $2 extra.
    3)Go Giants, I'm in a good mood =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    This really old couple came into my office (my door was closed, didnt know old ppl were rude..but whatever) and they said they wanted to buy bonds.

I explained that unfortunately paper bonds were discontinued last January(for whatever reason) and can now only be obtained through the treasury direct website.

These old people got super evil on me....cursing up how banks are ruining everything, and how young people like me are spoiled.....(which btw, is quite a tangent)

1) They are the spoiled generation...everyone before my gen was spoiled. They ****ign ruined it for the rest of it. So if we're ****ed up, youre to blame.
    2) Why the **** do you want bonds? It's the biggest scam. What a cheap ****ing way for the the private corporation known as "The Federal Reserve Bank" to borrow YOUR money for next to nothing. Buy a bond for $100, wait 18 years, make $2 extra.
    "Soooo its a prison?"

You're very angry. Why would you let the behavior of perfect strangers effect you?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

You're very angry. Why would you let the behavior of perfect strangers effect you?
    because it was a pretty attacking tone. they apparently took it personally, and then said ppl like me were spoiled. and because people think that since they dont know you, and that they are old, that they can treat you however they want. doesnt work that way, sorry bag 'o bones

And i'm actually not angry about the ordeal, but it did require a vent, because I cant for the life of me figure out why people over the age of 40 cant figure out how absolutely ****ed they left this country for us. And yet who takes the blame? The younger generation. Explain that math to me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

because it was a pretty attacking tone. they apparently took it personally, and then said ppl like me were spoiled. and because people think that since they dont know you, and that they are old, that they can treat you however they want. doesnt work that way, sorry bag 'o bones
    It sounds hard to understand, but all you do is upset yourself. When someone says something like that, you tell them that you are sorry you feel that way and if there is anything you can do for them, please feel free to ask.
    Didn't you ever see friggin Roadhouse? Be nice!!!!!

It sounds hard to understand, but all you do is upset yourself. When someone says something like that, you tell them that you are sorry you feel that way and if there is anything you can do for them, please feel free to ask.
    Didn't you ever see friggin Roadhouse? Be nice!!!!!
    lol, i didnt say that I got angry with them. I essentially did say exactly what you said. I even referred them to someone who could probably find a better means of saving/making more money. I'm not an *******.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol, i didnt say that I got angry with them. I essentially did say exactly what you said. I even referred them to someone who could probably find a better means of saving/making more money. I'm not an *******.
    Well I guess thats true....You do see very irritated though.
    And leave my generation alone. I know you may find this hard to believe, but some of us actually raised our kids well, honored our commitments and treated people very nicely.
    You're a Baby Boom Bigot.

Ready for the funniest thing you'll hear all day.......Kase said he would be on time to the Wendys.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Ready for the funniest thing you'll hear all day.......Kase said he would be on time to the Wendys.
    Is he using "Kase time" or "normal people time"?

P.S. Did you get my check?

+ Reply to Thread