+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Brown is an interesting story. He was a burner coming out of NC State and it was thought that we stole him in the mid rounds. Then he tore his achillis (sp) and was never the same. Now he's put on some weight and also looks like he's got some burst back.
    Just must have taken a long time to get it back.
    Our gain.
    didnt he get popped for using roids

There are no words that can express how much I DON'T care about endzone celebrations.
    I think they're all stupid.
    even cruz?

cam's superman is pretty pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I gotta say, I REALLY dont understand why the panthers were celebrating ANYTHING....Smith gets all riled up after a 1st down reception....and im like, wtf man, you just dont get it! youre down 20+ !! you literally have NOTHING to celebrate.
    smith was trying to fire up his team

Cam i think then realized what he was doing was stupid and then tried to rile the crowd up as well...

All-Pro
    "Fun" is watching your team dominate. The "Notice Me" nonsense in the endzone drives me nuts. (Unless you are throwing a ball at the play clock)
    yeah I don't mind a guy who celebrates after doing something good...high fives,dunks over the goal post,the spike you know spontaneous behavior...not big on the show of stuff for the camera and crowd.....

edit : I'll add this when we first started seeing this sort of stuff in football ...I hated it....doesn't bother me as much now...wasn't there a time MH when they wouldn't put the camera on such stuff ....Idk seems like I remember a time when they didn't flim it ....nah I'm thinking of something else fans running on field I think...

anyhow I don't care what the kids do as long as they stay off my lawn ! I know I did a 360
    Last edited by byron; 09-21-2012 at 12:43 PM.

In all honesty, Im a bit peeved we hadnt seenmore of Brown last year. He looked solid in the blocking game as well

What a night. Get ready for a big night vs Philly on sun 9/30 at 8:20 for another prime time showdown. We're the champs, we play on prime time when the world is watching us.

Btw, I miss u guys!

Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    Btw, I miss u guys!
    HAH! GAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    lol =P

whats up man. feels like forever!! lol

yep, awesome game last night! I'm also anticipating playing the eagirls next week. i hope we SMOKE EM!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

At the age of 16, after his father died of a sudden heart attack, VP candidate Paul Ryan received social security benefits that he used to pay for college over the next 2 years.

The more you know.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    didnt he get popped for using roids
    Adderol(sp). But he's prescribed it for add or whatever.

+ Reply to Thread