+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #137701
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,799
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    It wasn't a comeback...it was to mention to you that I'm not the only person who thinks that swatting the ball was still a better decision. I know clearly you don't agree....but I was just saying, that it's not silly for me to think so....reinforced by people with more know-how and experience than you or I.
    I never said it was silly for you to think he should bat the ball down, and I never said that you were the only one who thinks so. I made a football argument and your "comeback" was that others agreed with you" THAT is silly.
    Make your argument based on football and you'll have no problem with me. But you have to make it friggin personal. And I hate that ****.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #137702
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,279
    Id love to lock MH and Pizz in a room for week just to see what happens.

  3. #137703
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,799
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id love to lock MH and Pizz in a room for week just to see what happens.
    They said the same thing about me and Daven. And we get along great in person. Morehead is a lover of all God's creatures.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #137704
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id love to lock MH and Pizz in a room for week just to see what happens.
    I'd probably just try to sleep the entire time. There'd be food, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #137705
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,799
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'd probably just try to sleep the entire time. There'd be food, right?
    Oh...I can cook!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #137706
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh...I can cook!
    Maybe we can discuss things that don't have 2 sides....like "breathing clean air is good for staying alive".
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #137707
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,799
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Maybe we can discuss things that don't have 2 sides....like "breathing clean air is good for staying alive".
    Topics that have 2 sides are the only ones worth talking about. I hate agreeing with people all the time. My two step daughters are big time lefties and we LOVE arguing about politics.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #137708
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Topics that have 2 sides are the only ones worth talking about. I hate agreeing with people all the time. My two step daughters are big time lefties and we LOVE arguing about politics.
    I hear ya.
    I won't get into that with my father. I blocked him on facebook because of the off the wall stuff he claims. cuz one day I'd lose my ****...as i have many times before...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #137709
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    39,799
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I hear ya.
    I won't get into that with my father. I blocked him on facebook because of the off the wall stuff he claims. cuz one day I'd lose my ****...as i have many times before...
    My girls are reasonable people. We disagree but we make arguments without getting personal.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #137710
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My girls are reasonable people. We disagree but we make arguments without getting personal.
    You like to argue....whereas my father is just not a nice person unless there's a property sale involved (funny how that works), so there's a difference.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts