+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran
    On this play there was noone around to catch a swatted pass, therefore he should have swatted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    On this play there was noone around to catch a swatted pass, therefore he should have swatted it.
    no comment =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You like to argue....whereas my father is just not a nice person unless there's a property sale involved (funny how that works), so there's a difference.
    I honestly feel badly for you Pizz. I really do.

Yes....I do like to argue.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I honestly feel badly for you Pizz. I really do.

Yes....I do like to argue.
    lol why? i dont feel sorry for myself....there's nothing to feel sorry about to be honest.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    When you are the highest guy in the group and the pass is thrown right into your arms, you have to catch it. WHICH HE DID.
    Its a spilt second decision. Swatting it it where he was could very easily bounced off someones helmet and then could be caught by a WR.
    These offenses are designed to catch a swatted pass. Its not that easy a play. Again..look at the Tenn.play where he swatted it away...right into Detroits hands.

lol why? i dont feel sorry for myself....there's nothing to feel sorry about to be honest.
    I didn't suggest you do...or should. Just feel bad when parents and kids aren't all good with each other. Not a criticism.

I didn't suggest you do...or should. Just feel bad when parents and kids aren't all good with each other. Not a criticism.
    nah i agree....it's kinda bull****. especially when he thinks its all fine and dandy....and who am I to suggest otherwise to him.
    But it's all good man, im not a kid....it's always been something i've handled.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

nah i agree....it's kinda bull****. especially when he thinks its all fine and dandy....and who am I to suggest otherwise to him.
    But it's all good man, im not a kid....it's always been something i've handled.
    My Father died when I was 35, and I was still his "kid" when he did.

My Father died when I was 35, and I was still his "kid" when he did.
    =\

I've just never really felt that way, so I don't really know how to respond when ppl say things like that.

we joke that my brother is my dad's son....however, they butt heads worse than i do, cuz he's more outspoken. lol

I may have mentioned it in passing....but my dad wasn't around when i was a kid, my family was broke as ****....so by the time my parents divorced, I was past the point of needing him for anything. He was just a guy who bossed us around when he was around, and then when he came into money...that was the end of any kind of personal relationship i could have with him, because i had been emancipated after making more money than my mother. Now it's basically a family deal...like, i see him when he's around...he flies us down once a year...but, it's just so he can display some sort of family image for anyone looking.

ok, enough QQing, it's a lame ****in story. hahahahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

=\

I've just never really felt that way, so I don't really know how to respond when ppl say things like that.

we joke that my brother is my dad's son....however, they butt heads worse than i do, cuz he's more outspoken. lol

I may have mentioned it in passing....but my dad wasn't around when i was a kid, my family was broke as ****....so by the time my parents divorced, I was past the point of needing him for anything. He was just a guy who bossed us around when he was around, and then when he came into money...that was the end of any kind of personal relationship i could have with him, because i had been emancipated after making more money than my mother. Now it's basically a family deal...like, i see him when he's around...he flies us down once a year...but, it's just so he can display some sort of family image for anyone looking.

ok, enough QQing, it's a lame ****in story. hahahahaha
    I guess we all have **** in our life that we don't talk about.

+ Reply to Thread