+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

So ummm....are we just chipping in for food for thee game? what's the deal?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So ummm....are we just chipping in for food for thee game? what's the deal?!
    I assume we'll figure that out. With Blondie not around, the communication isn't too good.
    Get well soon 80.

I butt heads with my pops allllll day, then give each other the cold shoulder all week. Then sunday football comes on and we bury it and never speak of it, its the Irish way. Sooo unhealthy. haha

As much as I love the old bastad Im thinking of becoming a cop hes been pissing me off so much lately. Perfect cover for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I butt heads with my pops allllll day, then give each other the cold shoulder all week. Then sunday football comes on and we bury it and never speak of it, its the Irish way. Sooo unhealthy. haha

As much as I love the old bastad Im thinking of becoming a cop hes been pissing me off so much lately. Perfect cover for me.
    lol.....creepy gif is creepy

yea, you have like forced interaction with your pops lol.
    I go months without talking to mine.

In fact, my brother has been calling him all week and not once has he answered. >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

oooh they unblocked yahoo fantasy sports at work for the first time in about 4 years.....**** JUST GOT REAL!!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

you see sons last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I assume we'll figure that out. With Blondie not around, the communication isn't too good.
    Probably just chipping in like last year. I have been talking to Kase about it. We are going to do a Mexican theme. I believe he is going to bring shrimp and steak so we can do burritos or tacos. Then Blondie can do her bean dip, we can get chips, salsa, guac and all the other fixens. Then I'm sure we'll get some other stuff. I bought 3 parking passes so Kase will have 1, B will have 1 and Matt will have 1. Are we going to pick up from the hotel MH or are you going to walk over? I don't remember what we did last year. I'm so excited for this, but I really can't focus until we beat the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Probably just chipping in like last year. I have been talking to Kase about it. We are going to do a Mexican theme. I believe he is going to bring shrimp and steak so we can do burritos or tacos. Then Blondie can do her bean dip, we can get chips, salsa, guac and all the other fixens. Then I'm sure we'll get some other stuff. I bought 3 parking passes so Kase will have 1, B will have 1 and Matt will have 1. Are we going to pick up from the hotel MH or are you going to walk over? I don't remember what we did last year. I'm so excited for this, but I really can't focus until we beat the Eagles.
    **** yea, great idea!! I'll be sure to bring Zantac, lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    Are we at least gunna have some burgers for old guys with weaker stomachs?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Are we at least gunna have some burgers for old guys with weaker stomachs?
    There aren't going to be any of those there so why worry about it?

+ Reply to Thread