Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Last year all the tagf fools that were calling for TCs head constantly said "even stray didnt like him" blaah blahh blahh, like thats a good excuse to fire a coach.

Stray LOVES Tom. He said TC is like a father figure to him.
    yea, in Strahan's book he said how he hated him....WHEN HE STARTED....but by 06, everyone was on board. the book came out in 07
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Im surpirised no one brought up how the Bucs tried that **** again with the Cowboys.
    nothing he can do now, he has to do it all the time.

Mark Schlereth had a great rant on it the week after the Giants game, Schiano says he's just telling his team to play hard right...that he always is going to do that right?

well he didn't do it the two weeks prior to the giants...didn't do it at the half...Schlereth had a video rundown of all the kneel downs and all the times Tampa Bay choose not to attack or play hard, I mean look at examples in our game...they tried to let AB score...twice! how is that playing hard?

Schiano made a mistake HE knows it himself...but he chose to cover it up with the stupid statement he made about playing hard which is 100% false, obviously since there are a multitude of examples previous to that play where he told his team not to play hard...now he's stuck he has to do it all the time to save face.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

Mark Schlereth had a great rant on it the week after the Giants game, Schiano says he's just telling his team to play hard right...that he always is going to do that right?

well he didn't do it the two weeks prior to the giants...didn't do it at the half...Schlereth had a video rundown of all the kneel downs and all the times Tampa Bay choose not to attack or play hard, I mean look at examples in our game...they tried to let AB score...twice! how is that playing hard?

Schiano made a mistake HE knows it himself...but he chose to cover it up with the stupid statement he made about playing hard which is 100% false, obviously since there are a multitude of examples previous to that play where he told his team not to play hard...now he's stuck he has to do it all the time to save face.
    The one where hes yelling? Yea that was a good one.

you see sons last night?
    oh, btw....yes....did you suffer the same emotional loss that I did? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post

I said this in less words yesterday haha.
    Oh man, i wish i saw the Schlereth segment.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh, btw....yes....did you suffer the same emotional loss that I did? lol
    ..........yes..... Kinda felt it coming though. Chibs just got uped to Sgt. and Pope wanted Tig in jail, cant kill Jax. I hate Pope. His right hand man is funny bamf though. I thought Tiggs would be the sole nay vote to let Clay back in. Cant wait to see what happens.

Best line of the night "Aaaactually, Im Puerto Rican.." Glad old Juice is back.

..........yes..... Kinda felt it coming though. Chibs just got uped to Sgt. and Pope wanted Tig in jail, cant kill Jax. I hate Pope. His right hand man is funny bamf though. I thought Tiggs would be the sole nay vote to let Clay back in. Cant wait to see what happens.

Best line of the night "Aaaactually, Im Puerto Rican.." Glad old Juice is back.
    I thought they MIGHT throw a plot twist in....because the way Opie had been at the end of the last episode with laila, i was like...ok this guy is at rock bottom....it just seemed obvious....but i thought they might switch it up.
    Pope is a terrible character. It's the same guy who played Michael on LOST, and he's just not a good actor. lol....like, i'd have a better time believing wayne brady was a gang leader. haha

Yes, the line from juice was pretty awesome. lol

Yesterday, the actor who played Half-Sack was found dead in his driveway, apparently fell of the roof of a house in L.A. where he was renting a room from an elderly woman. The woman was murdered. He is named as the only suspect.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I thought they MIGHT throw a plot twist in....because the way Opie had been at the end of the last episode with laila, i was like...ok this guy is at rock bottom....it just seemed obvious....but i thought they might switch it up.
    Pope is a terrible character. It's the same guy who played Michael on LOST, and he's just not a good actor. lol....like, i'd have a better time believing wayne brady was a gang leader. haha

Yes, the line from juice was pretty awesome. lol

Yesterday, the actor who played Half-Sack was found dead in his driveway, apparently fell of the roof of a house in L.A. where he was renting a room from an elderly woman. The woman was murdered. He is named as the only suspect.
    jeeesh wtf is wrong with people.

Holy Friggin Crap!!!
    i was cleaning out some old papers in my office and came across an envelope from Johns Hopkins U. (where my daughter got her masters). It was dated from July. I guess I assumed it was some fund raiser that you get from your Alma Mater. I opened it up before I tossed it to make sure and it was a friggin check for $2600.00!!
    She's in Montana for the next 4 weeks so I called her and thank God she's understanding. She gave me her account # at BOA and I deposited it for her.

That was close!!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Holy Friggin Crap!!!
    i was cleaning out some old papers in my office and came across an envelope from Johns Hopkins U. (where my daughter got her masters). It was dated from July. I guess I assumed it was some fund raiser that you get from your Alma Mater. I opened it up before I tossed it to make sure and it was a friggin check for $2600.00!!
    She's in Montana for the next 4 weeks so I called her and thank God she's understanding. She gave me her account # at BOA and I deposited it for her.

That was close!!!!!!
    oh snap! did it have a stale date? like 90 days or something?
    Oderint Dum Metuant