All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    So is this a legit clique, or is it OK to post here?

Just asking, although I shouldn't need permission :P
    welcome Moke.....I wouldn't call it a clique....most of us here have all met up at Giants stadium...we also have an FF league that we play in together...the thread go's back to 2009 when many in here met up for the first time for a draft day party in NJ....and the thread evolved for there......everybody is welcome here.....post away.....

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    welcome Moke.....I wouldn't call it a clique....most of us here have all met up at Giants stadium...we also have an FF league that we play in together...the thread go's back to 2009 when many in here met up for the first time for a draft day party in NJ....and the thread evolved for there......everybody is welcome here.....post away.....

Ah okay, just wondering. Sounds cool
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

All-Pro
    Ah okay, just wondering. Sounds cool
    forgot to mention we are all meeting up next week for the Cleveland game...I'm excited !

Where do you guys meet though?

All-Pro
    Where do you guys meet though?
    At the park we tailgate before the game this year we have eight seats together for the game most of the details will come together this week.....

OH! At metlife? So you guys actually have tickets? I really wish I had the money to go. I'm still a student! Sucks.

All-Pro
    OH! At metlife? So you guys actually have tickets? I really wish I had the money to go. I'm still a student! Sucks.
    yeah this will be my second trip to "thee Game" its the fourth year of the meet up .....this my second live Giants game ....If it weren't for this thread and the fine people in here... I may never had gone to a game....I'm very grateful to them all......Your day will come Moke ...education is an important and hopfully one day afford you all the things you want in life ....

Yep, trying to. Going to school for finance after I switched from accounting.

All-Pro
    Yep, trying to. Going to school for finance after I switched from accounting.
    cool Moke ...have a son who's in accounting and a daughter who's in banking they are both doing quite well...

All-Pro
    the pups

there's 5