+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Someone may want to explain to Ramses Barden that wrapping your arms around the body and head of the defended is never NOT offensive pass interference. Did he actually do that and think it wasn't getting called?
    god it was so terrible.....it was like he thought since Asomugha got called a few times, that he could do whatever he wanted.
    WELP, back to the dog house, sir. Hixon had a good game despite his frustrating to watch first half(for me anyway).
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I also have a 10' Pop-up canopy (also Giants blue!) we will be fine

Our run game looked anemic against yesterday....which is hard to stomach as usual.

They gotta give the ball to Wilson. THEY HAVE TO. A guy who is averaging 30 yards per kick off return should be on the field as much as possible.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Our run game looked anemic against yesterday....which is hard to stomach as usual.

They gotta give the ball to Wilson. THEY HAVE TO. A guy who is averaging 30 yards per kick off return should be on the field as much as possible.
    When is Coughlin going to trust him with the ball on offense? I really hope so soon, and i hope Wilson can live up to it. He really looks like he can go hard with the carries. He seems to take hits like they are nothing.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    When is Coughlin going to trust him with the ball on offense? I really hope so soon, and i hope Wilson can live up to it. He really looks like he can go hard with the carries. He seems to take hits like they are nothing.
    I'm sure he'll be fine. Coughlin needs to ease up once in awhile. Bradshaw isn't doing anything, Brown got hurt.....so give Wilson the ball.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm sure he'll be fine. Coughlin needs to ease up once in awhile. Bradshaw isn't doing anything, Brown got hurt.....so give Wilson the ball.
    Yep. I guess he's waiting a bit to see if he can fix those fumbling problems. But then again, fumbling problems = 1 fumble in Coughlin's books.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yep. I guess he's waiting a bit to see if he can fix those fumbling problems. But then again, fumbling problems = 1 fumble in Coughlin's books.
    yea.....i didnt see Bradshaw get benched in 2010, and he had 7 fumbles on the season 6 of which he lost....

So, uhh....let's switch it up, for the sake of the run game!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

yea.....i didnt see Bradshaw get benched in 2010, and he had 7 fumbles on the season 6 of which he lost....

So, uhh....let's switch it up, for the sake of the run game!!
    I thought Bradshaw ran hard last night. They are just tough to run on.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I thought Bradshaw ran hard last night. They are just tough to run on.
    Ryan Williams(AZ), and Ray Rice disagree with you.

I'm just not impressed by our running game. like, every team in the NFL can average over 100 yds a game....not us though...we need a breakout game to do that...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Someone may want to explain to Ramses Barden that wrapping your arms around the body and head of the defended is never NOT offensive pass interference. Did he actually do that and think it wasn't getting called?
    I think he should be cut for costing us the game with his stupidity

+ Reply to Thread