+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Let me tell you what he means.
    He hates Bradshaw because he believes that Bradshaw has been the only impediment to Danny Ware's (graduate of Pizzey's Alma Mater,.... UGA) success and glory in the NFL.
    He will deny it but we all know its true.
    Really? Well, let's see how he does in Tampa lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Are you kidding?.....Pizzey already has his Doug Martin and Legarret Blount Voodoo dolls all made up.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Let me tell you what he means.
    He hates Bradshaw because he believes that Bradshaw has been the only impediment to Danny Ware's (graduate of Pizzey's Alma Mater,.... UGA) success and glory in the NFL.
    He will deny it but we all know its true.
    lol.....that's only HALF true. YES I was a Ware advocate, NO, i dont HATE Bradshaw....
    however, since he's no longer good, I see no reason to not play just Wilson and Brown.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Are you kidding?.....Pizzey already has his Doug Martin and Legarret Blount Voodoo dolls all made up.

Hahahaha! I think he's had the Blount voodoo doll for awhile now

Lol, it's no longer relevant since he isn't a Giant. I wish him luck, just not against the Giants =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Lol, it's no longer relevant since he isn't a Giant. I wish him luck, just not against the Giants =P
    I don't wish Mario luck when he plays us in 2 weeks.

Eeek!! Watch him be utilized a lot against us

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont think Bradshaws bad. His problem is hes dancing around to much looking for a hole when he doesnt think its there. Brown hits the hole hes suppose to if its there or not. Bradshaw tries to get too shifty at times, and when he does he opens his legs really wide(kinda like a olinemen).Bradshaw had a nice run last night up the middle, but if it was Brown there was a good chance he would of been gone. Think Brown should get the bulk of the carries from here on out, will it happen? probably not.
    I dont think Coughlin does the whole trial by error thing very often. Like, AB is going to have to have more games like last night to take the bench, and it's going to hurt us. I just don't see any reason to give him more than 7-8 carries a game
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I don't wish Mario luck when he plays us in 2 weeks.

Eeek!! Watch him be utilized a lot against us
    Manningham looked really good on that reversal SF ran yesterday. Damn that dude is fast.
    I think SF's offense is too conservative to use their 3 WRs as real weapons.
    Yesterday during that awful jets game, i saw them line up triple TE sets MULTIPLE times.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont think Bradshaws bad. His problem is hes dancing around to much looking for a hole when he doesnt think its there. Brown hits the hole hes suppose to if its there or not. Bradshaw tries to get too shifty at times, and when he does he opens his legs really wide(kinda like a olinemen).Bradshaw had a nice run last night up the middle, but if it was Brown there was a good chance he would of been gone. Think Brown should get the bulk of the carries from here on out, will it happen? probably not.
    too shifty at times? he's too shifty ALL the time, he shifts out of 4-5 yard runs with clearly defined holes into 1/2 yard loses like that's what his job is, you'd think he was "trying" to lose yardage every play....yes occasionally he shifts into a lucky break and runs for 30+ yards...it happens...occasionally...but is it worth all the Third and Longs he puts us in? I don't think so, I'd rather have brown pounding away getting 3+ yards every single time or at least every single time there is 3 yards to get.

it's kinda like Bradshaw is "spoiled" he see's a 3 yard gain and says to himself "3 Yards...who wants that...lets try to get 30!" and then gets nothing...and that's just standard procedure now.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-01-2012 at 11:21 AM.

I wish our defense was ran like the eagles. Wed be a force.

+ Reply to Thread