+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I know this has literally nothing to do with what youre talking about, but I'm randomly reminded of the whole Drew Carey quote:

"Oh you hate your job?? Well why didn't you just say so!! There's a support group for that! It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
    Actually I've always loved my job but I would now like to retire and become a rock star.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Actually I've always loved my job but I would now like to retire and become a rock star.
    If you do, I'd like to join you in rockstardom. I do feel that was my true calling.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    Speaking of work. I might break the 100 hour mark this week. OT$$. Have fun at the game kids, hopefully I'll be in sanfran watching my boys win a playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    hey guys, its looking like 12 a head for all the food which will include breakfast (bagels,eggs,bacon,cheese), Kase's superbowl salad, chips, taco dip, cupcakes, buffalo wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, all the bread, BBQ stuff, plates and crap

sound good?
    Cant F'N WAIT!!!!! I absolutley love THEE Game and for the 1st time everyone is gonna be sitting together 10 deep... I may scare a few during the game, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Cant F'N WAIT!!!!! I absolutley love THEE Game and for the 1st time everyone is gonna be sitting together 10 deep... I may scare a few during the game, LOL
    war paint this year like big fan?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    war paint this year like big fan?
    once I get to the stadium I'll feel safe with all my big buddys...I be bad !

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    hope so
    A.K.A. - Not a chance in hell

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue4417 View Post
    A.K.A. - Not a chance in hell
    you ready 4417 !!

Byron, if I may ask a couple of questions- What is the breed of your pups? They are beautiful.

Funny, I came across a piece yesterday that talked about a research study where they showed people in the workplace 5 minutes of pictures of puppies and adult dogs. They found that those employees who viewed the pups were actually more productive in their work. We have been fortunate to have a dog therapy program at the hospital system I work at for many years. It really is amazing the impact they have on patients.

Did I also read that you have a daughter in banking? My daughter is two years post college (Finance). Her interest seems to be unfolding more toward asset management, but I was wondering if your daughter pursued any post grad education? We had always thought that she would need to obtain her MBA to remain competitive, but now it seems becoming a 'Chartered Financial Analyst' is becoming a key standard. It seems to be a major multi-year certification process, all self-study and requires to sit for three levels of exams, so it's not something that can be pursued at the same time as a masters as it also requires a minimum of 4 years working in the industry. Any advice or info you can offer would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Speaking of work. I might break the 100 hour mark this week. OT$$. Have fun at the game kids, hopefully I'll be in sanfran watching my boys win a playoff game.
    Nice, good luck

I'm going to the Yanks/Sox game tonight, so that should be an exciting one. Those pesky Orioles jsut arent losing games these days. It's pretty cool though! This is kind of sparking that 90s rivalry again. I like it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread