+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

What are the chances that Dezipoo shows up for the tailgate?
    I say he still doesn't know how to get to the stadium.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What are the chances that Dezipoo shows up for the tailgate?
    I say he still doesn't know how to get to the stadium.
    HA, youre probably right.

I don't know. I wish he would though. Shame we've gone this long without seeing him. SELFISH *******!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    HA, youre probably right.

I don't know. I wish he would though. Shame we've gone this long without seeing him. SELFISH *******!!!!!
    I'm still holding out on my theory that you and Dez are the same person.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm still holding out on my theory that you and Dez are the same person.
    Dezz isn't exactly helping my case....

Though we do have rather different opinions on most topics. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Dezz isn't exactly helping my case....

Though we do have rather different opinions on most topics. lol
    That's just your inner conflict.
    Get well soon 80.

2 worst things about working with women:

1) they try to keep the branch above 75 degrees constantly.
    2) working with women.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I know this has literally nothing to do with what youre talking about, but I'm randomly reminded of the whole Drew Carey quote:

"Oh you hate your job?? Well why didn't you just say so!! There's a support group for that! It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
    I thought that was George Carlin?

Last edited by DavenIII; 10-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I thought that was George Carlin?
    I cant even say for sure. I literally googled the entire quote, and every single result came back drew carey. try it.

I wouldn't blame people crediting it to carlin if they didnt know...because he's AWESOME
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by swimeasy View Post
    Byron, if I may ask a couple of questions- What is the breed of your pups? They are beautiful.

Funny, I came across a piece yesterday that talked about a research study where they showed people in the workplace 5 minutes of pictures of puppies and adult dogs. They found that those employees who viewed the pups were actually more productive in their work. We have been fortunate to have a dog therapy program at the hospital system I work at for many years. It really is amazing the impact they have on patients.

Did I also read that you have a daughter in banking? My daughter is two years post college (Finance). Her interest seems to be unfolding more toward asset management, but I was wondering if your daughter pursued any post grad education? We had always thought that she would need to obtain her MBA to remain competitive, but now it seems becoming a 'Chartered Financial Analyst' is becoming a key standard. It seems to be a major multi-year certification process, all self-study and requires to sit for three levels of exams, so it's not something that can be pursued at the same time as a masters as it also requires a minimum of 4 years working in the industry. Any advice or info you can offer would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
    thank you Swimeasy, they are Labrador retrievers....they are great family dogs they are also trained for hunting,as seeing eye dogs and as therapy dogs...I didn't see this myself but my wife is in the process of getting one of ours her good citizens certificate....As part of her training she took her to a nursing home...Their was this elderly women who I guess is pretty much non responsive socially,they put her hand on the dog for her to feel and she had to have closer look ...They went nose to nose checking each other out as she patted our dog ...My own experience is that I can be having the worst of days come home and those puppies see me and come running "its the guy"..I just get down with them and let them maul me ....

My daughter actually became a school teacher out of college...taught at the high school level and and some college level classes at night....This job opportunity presented itself at a local bank and she decided on a career change.....I did talk to her "hence why I'm a little late getting back to you" she does have her MBA but didn't know much about the 'Chartered Financial Analyst' you spoke of ....She is one of the bank managers she has a title but I forget.....I know she enjoys what she is doing .....

if you like pup pictures some of our litters can be seen here..enjoy

http://www.freewebs.com/nortonlabradors/

by the way I can't imagine my life with dogs in it

Bud he goes everywhere with me

Lets hope that The Giants do to the Browns, what Romney did to Obama last night.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread