+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    yeah I will go pick up the Canopy (EZ up) tomorrow, we have parking passes right? and where are we meeting up and everything is it all set up yet I haven't been paying attention lol.
    I have a parking pass...I was told Lando picked some up too i think?

Yea, I'd like to know if we're meeting at Wendys and then making the convoy into the lot? I say the earlier we plan to meet at Wendys, the better shot we all have at arriving on time. lmao...
    Every year is a problem it seems haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I have a parking pass...I was told Lando picked some up too i think?

Yea, I'd like to know if we're meeting at Wendys and then making the convoy into the lot? I say the earlier we plan to meet at Wendys, the better shot we all have at arriving on time. lmao...
    Every year is a problem it seems haha
    I believe thats the plan at least Lando made mention of it ...is this the same place Jake and I met up with you guy?...Lando got three passes one of which I'm getting...I can carry a few people in I'd say at least four....

I need to get a gps for the trip any recomends
    Last edited by byron; 10-05-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I believe thats the plan at least Lando made mention of it ...is this the same place Jake and I met up with you guy?...Lando got three passes one of which I'm getting...I can carry a few people in I'd say at least four....

Ummm yea, i think that year we all met at that Wendys. You guys met up with Matt and Blondie and Lando first though right? But i do recall seeing you at wendys haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

hehe, youre gonna go buy one?

I got a TomTom a few years back, its great!! I've used a garmin before also, but the touch controls were smaller, as was the screen....idk, i dont use it that often i guess cuz its not like i go on trips weekly....but it was a great purchase....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Ummm yea, i think that year we all met at that Wendys. You guys met up with Matt and Blondie and Lando first though right? But i do recall seeing you at wendys haha
    haha.. yeah... you were there also... Lando and Matt road in with us and Amanda rode in with you I think...lol

haha.. yeah... you were there also... Lando and Matt road in with us and Amanda rode in with you I think...lol
    HAHA! thats right....cuz they were barely on speaking terms at that point lol!! guess it worked out well, eh??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    hehe, youre gonna go buy one?

I got a TomTom a few years back, its great!! I've used a garmin before also, but the touch controls were smaller, as was the screen....idk, i dont use it that often i guess cuz its not like i go on trips weekly....but it was a great purchase....
    Yeah I don't want to get lost Sears sell a tomtom they have garmin also.....I have a nice Garmin 6 inch screen in the boat that I like.... little worried about seeing the buoys in the car that and getting wet......

All-Pro
    HAHA! thats right....cuz they were barely on speaking terms at that point lol!! guess it worked out well, eh??
    haha yes it did

Yeah I don't want to get lost Sears sell a tomtom they have garmin also.....I have a nice Garmin 6 inch screen in the boat that I like.... little worried about seeing the buoys in the car that and getting wet......
    Just get a cheap Garmin for $89.00.
    Anyway...we will figure it all out for Sunday morning when we meet at Steve's World of Soy on Saturday night.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

OH MY GOD!!! i dont know why that reminded me....but i have the funniest story!!

I have a friend who is ****ing crazy...like he gets drunk, not like blackout...but drunk enough to make some of the worst decisions ever....

We're out on his boat, out on the Hudson....., he drinks too much....my other buddy ends up driving....

Phil keeps asking if there are fish in the area, so he can "catch em with his hands" >.< my othe rbuddy says he doesnt know how to read that instrument.

Phil goes..."oh ****...nevermind, i remembered, my phone has an app for that now!" He looks down at his phone, hits a few buttons.....and then CHUCKS HIS PHONE IN THE ****ING RIVER!!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

he's like "we should know in a few seconds if there any bass in the area...."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread