+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You have no friggin idea what you're talking about.
    Who called the right score for the THEE GAME again?

don't get all angry on me pappy, we just have different perspective, I really do think that Eli's supporting cast is the group that made the jump in ability in 2011 (well not the O-line or RB's pretty much just the WR's) you think Eli made some drastic improvement in his game...we can agree to disagree...this is Thee Thread after all

(you have to admit it's been more entertaining in here then usual today huh :P)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Tips that should have been caught = #1/2/3/25---QTY - 4Bad passes, just bad Eli's fault = #4/6/7/8/11/13/14/16/18/19/22/23/24---QTY - 13Questionable Passes 50/50 fault = #5//9/10---QTY - 3Great defensive play = #20---QTY - 1Mistaken routes = #12/21---QTY - 2Not enough information (one quick reply couldn't see angles) = #15/17---QTY - 2Ok Lawl I was wrong on route confusing causing the interceptions. (See I can be objective still )That said I still stand by my opinion, the Receivers are the ones who made HUGE strides from 2010 to 2011 not Eli, Eli got better as he does every year but I think he's been getting better in a consistent way since he was drafted...I don't think he made any sort of major "leap" in the 2010-2011 seasons.After watching the video I put 17 maybe 18 of those interceptions on Eli....still 31/18 isn't a terrible ratio...I doubt there would be complaints with that.
    i think its pretty clear that every one of your main thoughts have been flat out proven wrong. instead of having a factual basis backing your opinion, you plan to stick to a fantasy world. makes sense.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    i think its pretty clear that every one of your main thoughts have been flat out proven wrong. instead of having a factual basis backing your opinion, you plan to stick to a fantasy world. makes sense.
    yup now I'm on you and Moreheads level, you know, having an opinion without any "proof" to back it up, that said I still think young receivers making drastic improvements early in their career's is much more likely then a veteran QB making some huge leap in ability from his 7th to 8th year.

yup now I'm on you and Moreheads level, you know, having an opinion without any "proof" to back it up, that said I still think young receivers making drastic improvements early in their career's is much more likely then a veteran QB making some huge leap in ability from his 7th to 8th year.
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion (albeit incorrect),
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

what is up, biznatches
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    what is up, biznatches
    sent you a trade offer.

sent you a trade offer.
    Whatever it is...take it Pizz. He always screws himself with trades.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

sent you a trade offer.
    Yea, I was looking at it.....

Don't think I'm going to do it. The player you are offering, though good, is underperforming. And mine have better upside, and I feel more comfortable with them at the moment.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, I was looking at it.....

Don't think I'm going to do it. The player you are offering, though good, is underperforming. And mine have better upside, and I feel more comfortable with them at the moment.
    he's not really under performing he was averaging about 14 pts per game his first 3 games, he had one bad game last week and was on bye two weeks ago so you don't have to worry about that anymore, but it's up to you, I think it's a mutually beneficial trade.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-11-2012 at 11:06 AM.

This Libyan coverup will be a thorn in Obamas side come election day. Cant wait until they debate foreign policy.

+ Reply to Thread