+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I thought he was over rated last year but I dont think thats the case. Hes a decent Qb and he runs the offense well. Hes consistent for the most part. We got a lot of pressure on him yesterday. Great coverage down field. Bout damn time Perry
    I feel like he can only work in a really conservative offense. im not saying he's bad....but the dude has weapons he cant even use because he's limited by his own ability.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

In the first half....i was getting kind of disappointed in how we couldnt run on them. it was frustrating....and then we just opened their D up, and literally willed our run game and passing game lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    In the first half....i was getting kind of disappointed in how we couldnt run on them. it was frustrating....and then we just opened their D up, and literally willed our run game and passing game lol
    Im getting a bit frustrated with TC not giving Wilson more touches. The kid can play.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    They abandoned it because the Giants made them one dimensional. Other then a few good runs by Gore, the Giants stuffed the run all game. Fewell called a great game, and the players executed it.
    Ehhh I thought Gore was doing ok. Cant give up on the run. especially only down by 10 going into the second. Wow Just looked up, Gore only had 8 attempts for 36 yards. 4.5 a per carry. Maybe he got hurt.

Ehhh I thought Gore was doing ok. Cant give up on the run. especially only down by 10 going into the second. Wow Just looked up, Gore only had 8 attempts for 36 yards. 4.5 a per carry. Maybe he got hurt.
    The blue print is out on the 49ers. Get up on them early and make Alex Smith have to beat you. It has been proven his whole career, when put into the situation to win a game he comes up short.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Im getting a bit frustrated with TC not giving Wilson more touches. The kid can play.
    There's no reason to be frustrated at all by anything from yesterday's game.
    TC called a great game.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    There's no reason to be frustrated at all by anything from yesterday's game.
    TC called a great game.
    I agree for the most part but when Bradshaw wasnt moving the ball well a nice change of pace would be good.

I agree for the most part but when Bradshaw wasnt moving the ball well a nice change of pace would be good.
    But the results prove you wrong. they stuck with Bradshaw and it paid off.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    I think our O-Line played great yesterday, it didn't seem to matter who was running the ball everyone was successful...Bradshaw still runs really hard..always has, I question sometimes his decision making with his runs...but he does always give 100+% on every carry...no one can take that away from him.

Wilson is so freaking fast though...he's just on a completely different level, that said protecting Eli is still the most important job any RB on our team has.

Well never get to see the results of changing the pace, so Im not wrong. And correct me if Im wrong but wasnt your position after week 1 it "hurts the team when hes not out there." I think you even made a thread about it.

the last two games, his first carries were Big runs. Time to give the kid a little slack on that leash. Nothing wrong with rotating 2 good backs. we want Bradshaws ankles and feet healthy come playoffs.

+ Reply to Thread