Stacey Dash, marry me

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Kinda is.....defense isnt the problem.
    he was an O-line coach....the original move never made much sense, but, doesnt matter to me...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Kinda is.....defense isnt the problem.
    Gotta side with Dez on this (if Dez really exists). The defense was playing very well. This is actually very surprising.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Has anyone ever had a lucid dream before? Just curious.

I've read that you can train your mind to have lucid dreams whenever you want, so I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced that before.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    Has anyone ever had a lucid dream before? Just curious.

I've read that you can train your mind to have lucid dreams whenever you want, so I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced that before.
    I've read and watched stuff about that, I think through the wormhole on discovery talked about it, but I rarely have dreams and even less dreams that I remember so I didn't pay it too much attention.

"Gary, you have no idea what fantasy football is, do you?"

Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I've read and watched stuff about that, I think through the wormhole on discovery talked about it, but I rarely have dreams and even less dreams that I remember so I didn't pay it too much attention.
    yea thats what i said....like, i never remember dreams, but apparently that doesnt affect lucid dreaming.

for the record, you always dream, whether you remember or not....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    yea thats what i said....like, i never remember dreams, but apparently that doesnt affect lucid dreaming.

for the record, you always dream, whether you remember or not....
    For the record that is not true at all, stress and other health factors can and do cause an inability to dream, during REM sleep.

you are correct in saying most of us do dream without remembering it and seeing as I'm generally in good health without "that" much stress I probably am having dreams that I don't remember, that said it is completely incorrect to suggest that everyone always dreams when they are sleeping.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.

For the record that is not true at all, stress and other health factors can and do cause an inability to dream, during REM sleep.

you are correct in saying most of us do dream without remembering it and seeing as I'm generally in good health without "that" much stress I probably am having dreams that I don't remember, that said it is completely incorrect to suggest that everyone always dreams when they are sleeping.
    fine. i made a general statement.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

For the record I can't dream because I can't sleep at night. Welcome to being old. A grand total of one hour last night. (somewhere between 4 and 5 AM)
    Plus I'm too worried that my FF team is falling apart.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi