Hunter Pence: 1 Swing, 3 hits. lol

Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Ok guys, someone has to have a RB they are willing to give up that could start on my team over Ben Tate or Danny Woodhead that they are willing to give up for a stud like Mike Wallace, I'll even throw in Felix Jones to replace your guy this week also since Murray is out...Foster is on a by this week and I'll be pissed if I have to start felix jones against the giants because none of you guys like to wheel and deal.
    Everyone wants RB's. Even G now has a problem with his guys getting hurt. You're lucky you have Felix Jones right now.
    I'll give you Hardesty who is valuable with Richardson on the shelf.
    Get well soon 80.

I'll be pissed if I have to start felix jones against the giants because none of you guys like to wheel and deal.
    I'm sorry, but I don't see how the rest of us would care that your team is struggling with a bye week issue. lol....we ARE competing, right? juuuust checking.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't see how the rest of us would care that your team is struggling with a bye week issue. lol....we ARE competing, right? juuuust checking.
    Because we can take advantage of it and help our team.
    This notion is lost on you?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Because we can take advantage of it and help our team.
    This notion is lost on you?
    only if you have something to give. looking at my team, the only players i have available to him are handcuffs, and brandon lloyd would be on the block if wallace is being considered.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

only if you have something to give. looking at my team, the only players i have available to him are handcuffs, and brandon lloyd would be on the block if wallace is being considered.
    Llyod's been a major disappointment. Brady loves the TE's and Welker.
    I would be interested in Hunter as a handcuff but I doubt I have anything you could use. You're just stuck with a bunch of RB's you'll never start.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Llyod's been a major disappointment.
    He's not the threat i think everyone was expecting. well, he's a threat, just doesnt get as many looks as everyone thought, considering he can stretch the field with the best.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    you have something to give, you could give me Doug Martin or McFadden or Ridley and replace them with Wallace since you are flexing Martin...OR you could take Wallace and Felix Jones...flex Jones and start Wallace over Lloyd

It would be a positive for your team to do that deal...the side effect is that it would help me this week but I'm not even playing you this week.

at least that's how I see it.

you have something to give, you could give me Doug Martin or McFadden or Ridley and replace them with Wallace since you are flexing Martin...OR you could take Wallace and Felix Jones...flex Jones and start Wallace over Lloyd

It would be a positive for your team to do that deal...the side effect is that it would help me this week but I'm not even playing you this week.

at least that's how I see it.
    no its not...You think Felix is going to continue to play? of course not. I'm not giving up an RB for a WR.

Looks like you found the absolute downside to our ****ty league format. we are flex, and can only start 2 WRs....why would i NOT keep 3 RBs?

it my situation it comes down to the following: felix is garbage, and an injury risk. Demarco might even practice this week....so why would i trade away a starting RB , and essentially lose a roster spot for the rest of the season?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    no its not...You think Felix is going to continue to play? of course not. I'm not giving up an RB for a WR.

Looks like you found the absolute downside to our ****ty league format. we are flex, and can only start 2 WRs....why would i NOT keep 3 RBs?

it my situation it comes down to the following: felix is garbage, and an injury risk. Demarco might even practice this week....so why would i trade away a starting RB , and essentially lose a roster spot for the rest of the season?
    the better question is why would you keep 3rb's instead of trading one of those 3 RB's for a better WR, of course I know Felix Jones isn't going to start for the rest of the year..he's just candy to sweeten the offer.

you don't HAVE to start 3 RB's ****...and Wallace is better then Martin in my opinion and will be for the rest of the year, also you are starting Llyod who has been god awful.

you can substantially increase the points you will be scoring each week by taking my trade, at least that's the way I see it...and why wouldn't you want to score more points?

who cares whether the points are coming from a RB or a WR you already have 2 solid RB in Ridely and McFadden so you are not losing a roster spot...plus you also have Pierre Thomas as well and he's not terrible he's getting goal line carries instead of Ingram.

I'm just confused because the trade helps you more then it helps me and you are acting like it's crazy, if you don't want to do it that's fine...but not wanting to do it because you have some "need" to have 3 starting RB's is stupid in my opinion, I'd rather have a 15pt receiver in flex then a 8 pt Running back...but the way you are talking it's almost as if you want to score less points just so you can keep 3 running backs....that's your choice I guess.