+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    nope, matt says hes done with that stuff on here lol
    Matt says a lot of things :P

nope, matt says hes done with that stuff on here lol
    After reading what he posts about it on fb he should stop talking about it all together. haha

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    After reading what he posts about it on fb he should stop talking about it all together. haha
    I havent really looked. Then again, it's all bound to stop soon....and then AFTER the election it's going to be a bunch of anti-American stuff I'm sure.

like; "Waaaah!! The electoral process only works when the candidate i voted for wins!! waaaah!!!" you know...that kind of thing. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Been M.I.A. since THEE Game, work season is coming to a close but we're still PACKED with big construction jobs (cant complain) but how you guys like how my boys been doin?!!??! Canty, Beatty, Boley, oh man I cant wait to toot my own horn.... dual meaning, LOL

The bandwagon is leaving the station, who's gonna hop on???
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I'm more like a Libertarian honestly, and I'm sure Matt will pop in at some point and throw some liberal talking points out then disappear for another 24 hours.
    Dont worry when im not working your resident liberal will enjoy hopping in the politico discussion

This election is gonna be way too close, too bad my dude Ron Paul went a lil off the deep end. He seemed like the most genuine candidate after Vermin Supreme
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Dont worry when im not working your resident liberal will enjoy hopping in the politico discussion

This election is gonna be way too close, too bad my dude Ron Paul went a lil off the deep end. He seemed like the most genuine candidate after Vermin Supreme
    I would have voted for Vermin Supreme...any dude who where's a boot for a hat is a good dude!

I liked Ron Paul the best as well....unfortunately in my opinion we have two ****ty candidates right now and I have to vote for the one who will cause the least damage, Obama is in my opinion, the worst president this country has ever had (worse then Carter...perhaps there were worse ones 100+ years ago I don't know anything about but that's how it is), so I can't imagine Romney being "that" bad.

so I can't imagine Romney being "that" bad.
    i'ts kind of a telling fact that Romney has only ever won 1 election, and now the state that once elected him, now rejects him by nearly a 2-1 margin.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    i'ts kind of a telling fact that Romney has only ever won 1 election, and now the state that once elected him, now rejects him by nearly a 2-1 margin.
    stop feeding me reddit bull****, Pezz, you know I read that all day too...

Ask Morehead how much he hates Romney we have someone in this thread who actually lived with him as his governor that means more then some Liberal websites twisted statistic.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 10-25-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Mass is more blue than the Giants uniforms...

stop feeding me reddit bull****, Pezz, you know I read that all day too...

Ask Morehead how much he hates Romney we have someone in this thread who actually lived with him as his representative that means more then some Liberal websites twisted statistic.
    O-M-G A REAL PERSON!!!! NO ****IN WAY!!!!

1 person's opinion in a place of millions doesn't really hold much weight to me.

And Dezz, are you suggesting that they dont like him because he's republican? well then howd he get elected? oh because sometimes that just happens. it always happens. it's not uncommon. but to suggest that now a large majority doesn't like him, immediately it's because it's large a dem state? wtf is that logic?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread