1. #138441
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,015
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    hope you long islanders survived....well that your homes survived...

    dezz, im curious if all your bodies will surface....
    ..... looks like a lot of damage down there JP hope all is well with everyone....where I am up here no probs my biggest worry here was he trees around my house they are close and big enought to wreck the house and I don't have a hardhat

  2. #138442
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    ..... looks like a lot of damage down there JP hope all is well with everyone....where I am up here no probs my biggest worry here was he trees around my house they are close and big enought to wreck the house and I don't have a hardhat
    Storm skipped right over my county. thank god. we just got some wind damage, and power loss here and there.

    everywhere south of me though, HAMMERED.

    I'm curious about Kase and Dezz. I know matt & amanda got hit too, but he was posting all day on FB, and he lost power....but idk if it was worse than that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #138443
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,015
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    Storm skipped right over my county. thank god. we just got some wind damage, and power loss here and there.

    everywhere south of me though, HAMMERED.

    I'm curious about Kase and Dezz. I know matt & amanda got hit too, but he was posting all day on FB, and he lost power....but idk if it was worse than that.
    yeah seen nothing from Dezz...after the power went down for Matt , Amanda and Kase is pretty much the last posts I've seen from them on facebook....I sent a shout out to them no responce as of yet....

  4. #138444
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,650
    I didn't get hit too bad myself, I hope everyone else is ok though.

  5. #138445
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I didn't get hit too bad myself, I hope everyone else is ok though.
    Can't believe how bad the damage is with this storm in NY/NJ.
    I'm sure they will find a way to blame Mitt Romney.
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #138446
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I didn't get hit too bad myself, I hope everyone else is ok though.
    not that i should be talking about people's business, but it looks like Kase & his fam didn't fair so well. I know he likely won't be around today or anything, but....I'm thinkin about ya bud. I hope everything works out for ya man.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #138447
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    not that i should be talking about people's business, but it looks like Kase & his fam didn't fair so well. I know he likely won't be around today or anything, but....I'm thinkin about ya bud. I hope everything works out for ya man.
    Yeah I read his posts on FB. He's had a tough go recently.
    We are all thinking about Kase and his family.
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #138448
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    How's everyone doin?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #138449
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    How's everyone doin?
    The lack of response is troubling.
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #138450
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The lack of response is troubling.
    agreed.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts