Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    agreed. He's already vulturing the goal line carries, so might as well just give him the job at this point.

I have AB in one of my leagues, so it sucks that HE sucks...but yea...
    The holes are there, and if they arent, Brown makes his own. Bradshaw will serve as a good complimentary back

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Power was out until friday night. Our basement outeast took about 2 ft. We were very lucky, nothing valuable was damaged. A lot of places still look like a warzone. Sisters boyfriend lives in Oceanside, they got wrecked. His whole finished basement is ****ed, and his family lost 3 cars. My friends just got married and just bought a small house by the water, I forget what town but their whole house got washed away. Lots of stories like those. If you guys have any extra cloths to donate that would be great. People need it.
    Yea this week I'm bringing a ton of stuff to a "Fill a truck" thing that a friend set up. Yesterday, my uncle and I brought a box of nonperishable food to the Giants game to donate. I don't have any remaining time off from work in the coming months to really volunteer, so I can only try to do my part through donation =\
    Not that this is relevant to you or L.I. but the place I spent all my summers in as a kid, Long Beach Island, NJ was ****ing destroyed also...I still go there in the summer, and I'm not gonna lie, it pained me to see the damage there also. I cant even imagine how these people who lost everything are struggling, and the inevitable heartbreak they are experiencing.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yea this week I'm bringing a ton of stuff to a "Fill a truck" thing that a friend set up. Yesterday, my uncle and I brought a box of nonperishable food to the Giants game to donate. I don't have any remaining time off from work in the coming months to really volunteer, so I can only try to do my part through donation =\
    Not that this is relevant to you or L.I. but the place I spent all my summers in as a kid, Long Beach Island, NJ was ****ing destroyed also...I still go there in the summer, and I'm not gonna lie, it pained me to see the damage there also. I cant even imagine how these people who lost everything are struggling, and the inevitable heartbreak they are experiencing.
    Yea theyre saying parts of Long Beach are gone. The board walk is destroyed. Freeport obviously got hit hard also.

Yea theyre saying parts of Long Beach are gone. The board walk is destroyed. Freeport obviously got hit hard also.
    Yea, i have a friend who has a 2nd home in Long Beach, in Long Island.....house is gone....water up to the windows, destroyed every single thing in the house.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

sucks to see sandy didnt suck all the boring out of here

sucks to see sandy didnt suck all the boring out of here
    nope. still boring.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

yea how crazy is that...I actually played Luck in my work leagues yesterday cuz Brady was on a bye
    Oderint Dum Metuant

yea how crazy is that...I actually played Luck in my work leagues yesterday cuz Brady was on a bye
    really dont care what the media heads say. Luck is the best rookie qb.

Michael Boley on Giants failing to stop the run: "It was poor tackling. It’s pretty much what it boils down to."

Seems to be the theme after every loss. When does is it boil down to scheme and coaching?