+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Obama came into a **** hole from day one and dealt with people not wanting him to succeed as president. He has 4 more years and now they should just come together and turn this country around. I'm sorry I just don't believe that Mitt could have done this. The republicans have to get with the times and realize America is a diverse nation and have to appeal to all people rich, poor, black, white, or whatever. Until they do that they won't win. I'm pretty stoked right now...because to me with most of the senate being democrat he can now get things done without being challenged .

All-Pro
    Obama will do more of the same, he will spend too much of our money where it makes has effect on the country, he will continue to raise taxes on Middle Income families...he will still help "his" rich buddies, and nothing of any substance will get done, out national debt in 2016 should be around 22 trillion (it's 16 now and was 10 before he took office)

thank goodness the republicans still have the congress so they can still stop most of his more aggressively destructive policies.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-07-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Guys like Matt gloat about this election like its some kind of game. There is no championship, only the execution of policy. The country is all that matters. Politicians come and go, but the country remains.
    Right now the country is in a world of hurt. We have a fiscal cliff to deal with in 7 weeks. There would have been an easy deal to remedy if Romney had been elected. Now with Obama and his declaration that he will NOT extend the Bush era tax cuts takes away any hope of compromise.
    The House will undoubtedly pass a bill to make the tax cuts permanent. The Senate will have to actually pass a bill to response.

The political war will be a nightmare for the country.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    It's depressing. I feel like the deck is stacked against me. It doesn't feel like democracy to me at all sometimes. But the people, as a whole, have spoken. We decide our own fate. And we can only blame ourselves.
    kinda contradicting

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Guys like Matt gloat about this election like its some kind of game. There is no championship, only the execution of policy. The country is all that matters. Politicians come and go, but the country remains.
    Right now the country is in a world of hurt. We have a fiscal cliff to deal with in 7 weeks. There would have been an easy deal to remedy if Romney had been elected. Now with Obama and his declaration that he will NOT extend the Bush era tax cuts takes away any hope of compromise.
    The House will undoubtedly pass a bill to make the tax cuts permanent. The Senate will have to actually pass a bill to response.

The political war will be a nightmare for the country.
    i gloat with you personally becuase I told you weeks ago this wouldn't even been close (plus i love to push your buttons). And you said there was no shot Obama was back.

On a lighter political note - COLORODO HAS STARTED THE GREEN REVOLUTION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Obama will do more of the same, he will spend too much of our money where it makes has effect on the country, he will continue to raise taxes on Middle Income families...he will still help "his" rich buddies, and nothing of any substance will get done, out national debt in 2016 should be around 22 trillion (it's 16 now and was 10 before he took office)

thank goodness the republicans still have the congress so they can still stop most of his more aggressively destructive policies.

10 before he took office with no where to go but up - at least be a LITTLE realistic about it

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i gloat with you personally becuase I told you weeks ago this wouldn't even been close (plus i love to push your buttons). And you said there was no shot Obama was back.

On a lighter political note - COLORODO HAS STARTED THE GREEN REVOLUTION!!!!
    you don't get it Matt....Its NOT a game. Its about the country. I'm sure I sound like a broken record but its just the way it is.
    Obama did a nice job of portraying Romney as something he's not. I know because he was my governor, Romney is a fiscal conservative and a social moderate. He was defined by Obama's people as something else. Did they lie?.....Of course. But thats politics. If you can get enough voters to buy it you can get elected. As I said....thats politics.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    10 before he took office with no where to go but up - at least be a LITTLE realistic about it
    it won't get to $20T. Our creditors will stop lending to us. You want to see austerity? That will be forced austerity.

you don't get it Matt....Its NOT a game. Its about the country. I'm sure I sound like a broken record but its just the way it is.
    Obama did a nice job of portraying Romney as something he's not. I know because he was my governor, Romney is a fiscal conservative and a social moderate. He was defined by Obama's people as something else. Did they lie?.....Of course. But thats politics. If you can get enough voters to buy it you can get elected. As I said....thats politics.
    so that was Obama really speaking and saying 47% of the country is free loaders. And I guess that was Obama putting ads out about Jeep in Ohio. I guess that was Obama saying FEMA should be privatized, or I guess those were Obamas quotes about illegal immigrants. This president had this country left to him in a horrid condition and all I hear is he takes no accountability. Mitts own statements get him killed and its Obamas spin team that did it.

And complaining about spin teams is a joke anyway when The republicans were just as basic not worse.

And when it comes to talking **** to you personally, it's always a game. Typically a game I win

it won't get to $20T. Our creditors will stop lending to us. You want to see austerity? That will be forced austerity.
    Time will tell sir.

+ Reply to Thread