+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran
    Let's switch this debate to something more important. I sure am glad that we used a first rd pick for 17 Carries in the first half of the season. Discuss.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Roe will never be overturned no matter who the President is. All the politicians know this but it works on some foolish women voters.
    I said that to every single women/girl that repeated that talking point, doesn't matter, once they talked about their "choice" their brains literally shut down, there was no convincing them that it couldn't happen...it's like logic ceased to exist in their worlds once that topic was brought up.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Let's switch this debate to something more important. I sure am glad that we used a first rd pick for 17 Carries in the first half of the season. Discuss.
    dudes been an absolute beast on Kick returns Lawl, in terms of field position and total yardage he's actually been doing pretty well.

just looked it up, David Wilson is responsible for 923 Yards this year so far.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    dudes been an absolute beast on Kick returns Lawl, in terms of field position and total yardage he's actually been doing pretty well.just looked it up, David Wilson is responsible for 923 Yards this year so far.
    No kick returner is worth a first round pick. He hasn't even housed one. David Wilson's production could have been matched by a 5th round pick on Chris Rainey

No kick returner is worth a first round pick. He hasn't even housed one. David Wilson's production could have been matched by a 5th round pick on Chris Rainey
    You dont believe hes just going to be returning kicks his whole career, do you?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You dont believe hes just going to be returning kicks his whole career, do you?
    first round running backs are supposed to produce on offense immediately. Rbs have the shortest careers and half a year of producing on offense is already gone from his career. It truly is a shame that we wasted a first round pick.

first round running backs are supposed to produce on offense immediately. Rbs have the shortest careers and half a year of producing on offense is already gone from his career. It truly is a shame that we wasted a first round pick.
    Listening to Dez talk politics is like listening to lawl talk about Wilson lol

All-Pro
    heh guys long time no talk.. hope everyone is ok after that hurricane

and hows MH? have they took away all his sharp objects, shoe strings and belts? first Eli goes 10 for 24 than Obama gets another 4 years.. keep your chin up dude!

take care
    Bandy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Listening to Dez talk politics is like listening to lawl talk about Wilson lol
    This is the worst thing you have ever said to me

a friend of mine still with out power fb status

"
    Today, I was reduced to jacking it by candlelight to a Burlington coat factory catalogue...stop complaining that Obama won and put yourself in my shoes"

+ Reply to Thread