+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Did Sandy hit you at all ****le, mh?

edit: ****le doesnt even work

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I literally was agreeing with you about how they were calling states a few minutes before CNN was. I didn't watch MSNBCs coverage, but according to you i didnt have to because they were no quicker.

Man, this just tells me youre LOOKING for things to argue with me about, no surprise...lol
    You're just discovering this now?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Did Sandy hit you at all ****le, mh?

edit: ****le doesnt even work
    Just some branches in my back yard from the wind. No we got lucky. Snowing right now though.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

yea snowing hard here and its already sticking. still lots of people without power around here.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 11-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.

All-Pro
    I lost power - Awesome! .. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I lost power - Awesome! .. sigh.
    My power just cut out for a sec a few mins ago...odd.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Obama will do more of the same, he will spend too much of our money where it makes has effect on the country, he will continue to raise taxes on Middle Income families...he will still help "his" rich buddies, and nothing of any substance will get done, out national debt in 2016 should be around 22 trillion (it's 16 now and was 10 before he took office)

thank goodness the republicans still have the congress so they can still stop most of his more aggressively destructive policies.
    I think you got it backwards my friend but hey that was your vote not knocking it.

GUESSS WHOOOOO BIIITCHESSSSSSS!!!!!

(Always Sunny? anyone?)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I don't think I have it backwards...I think you have fallen prey to propaganda, that said it's over now, you'll find out you who Obama really during the next 4 years....some of us just take a little longer to see the truth.

It's kinda funny, everyone I know at work who voted for him keep saying the same thing, "now that he doesn't have to worry about re-election he can get things done" people still believe after his 4 years of complete and utter incompetence as a president that it was "Bush's fault" or that "the republican's blocked him" or that "He needed to compromise because he needs a second term"

you guys can make sooo many excuses for your guy...ever think that maybe he's just not fit to be running the country? nope never...that never even enters your thought process, well maybe after 4 more years of him doing nothing but spending money on bankrupt companies and giving it to his friends in green industries and the unions while nothing gets accomplished (most of all Jobs won't be created) you will see or you will ignore it I guess...who knows I don't care, because enough people will notice.

I suppose it sucks to be ahead of the curve I have to sit here knowing 100% for certain that Obama is in WAY over his head while he has a small majority of America still convinced he has a clue about what he's doing, I seriously can't believe how forgiving and delusional American voters are...it's really shocking...that's the scary part about his re-election...not that he's going to hurt the country more (which he is) but that people are so uninformed that they don't know that...that's the scary part.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-08-2012 at 08:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread