Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    you always say that....broken record.

We couldn't even tackle last week. You know what that is? lack of effort. We made a backup RB look like a future hall of famer.

Now, on offense, that's lack of execution. Unless youre Bradshaw, in which case you dont even have the ability....

our O-line could have been having career days, and we wouldnt have known. lol
    lol so does TC. If our guys are there to make a tackle and dont, its execution.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol so does TC. If our guys are there to make a tackle and dont, its execution.
    quoting "execution" is a super generic defense mechanism for coaches.....do you thnk Coughlin was going to say "Yea, well....Herzlich started today for Blackburn....but he couldn't tackle worth ****....so..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    expectations don't equate to reality. and to think so is pretty ridiculous. as a realist, i understand we're not going to win every week. But fans always EXPECT their players to go out and win.
    yeah its like the giants are the best team in the universe and as long as they execute they're going to win....and also its like that rule doesn't apply to apposing teams....like they are not out there trying to do the same things, one being win the game... off days and poor performances are going to happen.... none of us like it ! Like you say, we are not going to win every game or be SB champs every year....sure the money they make should be enough motivation to play 110 % still doesn't always equate to wins......lets get real ! Obama won and the world is coming to an end..... and the Giants sucked last week and lost....

quoting "execution" is a super generic defense mechanism for coaches.....do you thnk Coughlin was going to say "Yea, well....Herzlich started today for Blackburn....but he couldn't tackle worth ****....so..."
    It doesnt mean hes not trying his hardest man. Do you really think he wasnt trying to get that stop in the backfield by the goal line? He just completely flubbed up. Given some time I think he can be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It doesnt mean hes not trying his hardest man. Do you really think he wasnt trying to get that stop in the backfield by the goal line? He just completely flubbed up. Given some time I think he can be really good.
    I'm not talking about him specifically...i just named one player that i thought played like ***. lol

my point still stands though. Tuck Osi and JPP turned in a good performance on the line....everyone behind them looked like they forgot how to play.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Right...So a road game in Cincy is far more motivating than a home game, in front of fans who have been devastated by a Hurricane, against the Steelers,
    There are only 16 games. The effort and "shoulder chip" shouldn't vary. Its not like its baseball.
    you don't think that storm had a effect on the players ? you don't think they felt bad about losing in the face of it.....they didn't come through man... and putting it on their backs to get a win for the devastated is a little bit much.....its like you think they didn't try ....

time to snap out of it and move the **** on !!!!
    Last edited by byron; 11-08-2012 at 01:11 PM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    you don't think that storm had a effect on the players ? you don't think they felt bad about losing in the face of it.....they didn't come through man... and putting it on their backs to get a win for the devastated is a little bit much.....its like you think they didn't try ....

I think his point is that Pezz is saying they weren't motivated enough...if a home game infront of fans that were devastated by Sandy wasn't enough motivation how could they possibly feel more motivated this week playing at Cincy...

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I think his point is that **** is saying they weren't motivated enough...if a home game infront of fans that were devastated by Sandy wasn't enough motivation how could they possibly feel more motivated this week playing at Cincy...
    cuz they sucked, and know it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post

What's with you guys putting words in my mouth? I never said that at all. My point is that they WERE motivated to play. They were highly motivated. And they played just as crappy as they have the previous two weeks. The difference is that they were playing a good team and didn't get away with it like they did against Wash. and Dallas.
    But I'm sure the thought of those dreaded Bengal Stripes will put a fire in their bellies!

We are supposed to believe that on a road game at Cincy they are going to be ever MORE motivated?
    I don't get your point here Byron.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I think his point is that Pezz is saying they weren't motivated enough...if a home game infront of fans that were devastated by Sandy wasn't enough motivation how could they possibly feel more motivated this week playing at Cincy...
    you know what I find it hard to think they weren't motivated.... of coarse they wanted to win so didn't PITT....I guess all the ****ing pissing and moaning around here for the last month has worn on me "that on me ".....my sincere apologies to MH and you all for my poor reading comprehension....