All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What's with you guys putting words in my mouth? I never said that at all. My point is that they WERE motivated to play. They were highly motivated. And they played just as crappy as they have the previous two weeks. The difference is that they were playing a good team and didn't get away with it like they did against Wash. and Dallas.
    But I'm sure the thought of those dreaded Bengal Stripes will put a fire in their bellies!

We are supposed to believe that on a road game at Cincy they are going to be ever MORE motivated?
    I don't get your point here Byron.
    my bad... my point here is I think they will come out and play better this week call that what you want to I am not going into the game thinking they are going to lose but rather hoping they will win.... Sorry I'll say no more ...

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    you know what I find it hard to think they weren't motivated.... of coarse they wanted to win so didn't PITT....I guess all the ****ing pissing and moaning around here for the last month has worn on me "that on me ".....my sincere apologies to MH and you all for my poor reading comprehension....
    I'm a bad man to be around right now Byron. I won't be in a better mood until the mid term elections in 2014.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

my bad... my point here is I think they will come out and play better this week call that what you want to I am not going into the game thinking they are going to lose but rather hoping they will win.... Sorry I'll say no more ...
    this was my point originally, i dont know why I was jumped on for it, lol.

besides MH being an *******, that is...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post

I didn't jump on anyone. I said that I didn't understand your point. The first personal insult came from you.
    And then you did a crappy job of explaining how they would be more motivated at a road game in Cincy then a home game with the conditions on the ground in the area.

All-Pro
    I'm a bad man to be around right now Byron. I won't be in a better mood until the mid term elections in 2014.
    nah your not a bad man we all have our bad days /moods I guess today we'll just have to be bad together......

nah your not a bad man we all have our bad days /moods I guess today we'll just have to be bad together......
    Combine the election result to a few dopes gloating like its a sporting event and I'm no one anyone wants to be around. I will kill before the month is out.

Combine the election result to a few dopes gloating like its a sporting event and I'm no one anyone wants to be around. I will kill before the month is out.
    Self-incriminating typically isn't a great idea.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post

I guess we are all just trying to figure out what ales our boys lately...putting it in one coach or on one player is just plain ludacris... imho...and I've done it in the past myself.....the whole team needs to step it up players and coaches alike.....So I will say this and let it go.... exicution sucked last week iin all areas alone with the game plan....PF can shove that soft D he plays up his frigin *** and KG needs to come up with a short pass game....I'm done, moving on , outta here no more posting till after this weeks game ....have a great weekend everyone ...Go Giants !!!!!

Execution. It might be a generic term, might be general, but thats what it all comes down too.

KG needs to come up with a short pass game
    NOOOOOO ****!!!! lmao

i had people at the game laughing at me....cuz before the plays, I'd be like "3rd and 8?!?! BRADSHAW!! DRAW UP THE MIDDLE!!!!"

aaaaaand thats the play they'd run.like 15 ****ing times. there was one drive where we did it all but once on 7 plays.
    Oderint Dum Metuant