+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Veteran
    I swear i'm never going to get over how terrible that David Wilson pick was

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Yea.....we know. Lawl Island must be a lonely place.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Dont get mad at him. Get mad at TC and Gilbride for not playing him. It looks like hell be seeing a few more reps with the way things are looking with Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I loved the first ones. They were ww2 era. Really it was the first great shooter since golden eye. But now its the same damn game over and over. I enjoy mp cause i love talking ****lol but yea, mehhhh. I know moreheads pretty excited about it.
    COD, MW2, ......I have no idea what any of this is.
    Could you guys use actual words? Or is that too tough for you?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    COD, MW2, ......I have no idea what any of this is.
    Could you guys use actual words? Or is that too tough for you?
    they are abbreviations for video games.

Call of Duty

MW2 is I think Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    they are abbreviations for video games.

Call of Duty

MW2 is I think Modern Warfare 2
    I thought it was Cash On Delivery.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

"It's not like everything is just the players. Sometimes coaches make bad calls and bad decisions themselves." - From Osi Umenyiora

All-Pro
    "It's not like everything is just the players. Sometimes coaches make bad calls and bad decisions themselves." - From Osi Umenyiora
    yeah he's right...I read somewhere yesterday TC said he sets the game plan and doesn't deviate from it very often...The stubbornness we all here about when it comes to TC is the one thing that turns me off about him...There a fine line between being persistent with plays/game plans and such ....and being stupid stubborn about things ....We have this slump/slide what seems to me every damn year... something is going on and I don't claim to know what it is.... but we have zero short pass game and what seems to be no faith in the run game and they don't trust the rooks....this staff runs a complicated system by all accounts on both sides of the ball....and right now it ain't working......change it the hell up, simplify,but get something working.....I don't care who's right who's wrong who sucks or who don't... win football games or die trying is all I care about ....if that means stop being stubborn then that's what i want to see......I've said it many times I don't care for TC's style/ and the way he comes across never have probably never will.....I actually believe he could be even greater as a coach if the seemingly stubborn streak wasn't there....Maybe none of the teams problems is on TC and staff...but I'm just not buying it to me everything is off including the game plans ....enought of the rocket sience attack!!!! .... anyhow thats enought from me we..... we'll see how they do against GB

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    yeah he's right...I read somewhere yesterday TC said he sets the game plan and doesn't deviate from it very often...The stubbornness we all here about when it comes to TC is the one thing that turns me off about him...There a fine line between being persistent with plays/game plans and such ....and being stupid stubborn about things ....We have this slump/slide what seems to me every damn year... something is going on and I don't claim to know what it is.... but we have zero short pass game and what seems to be no faith in the run game and they don't trust the rooks....this staff runs a complicated system by all accounts on both sides of the ball....and right now it ain't working......change it the hell up, simplify,but get something working.....I don't care who's right who's wrong who sucks or who don't... win football games or die trying is all I care about ....if that means stop being stubborn then that's what i want to see......I've said it many times I don't care for TC's style/ and the way he comes across never have probably never will.....I actually believe he could be even greater as a coach if the seemingly stubborn streak wasn't there....Maybe none of the teams problems is on TC and staff...but I'm just not buying it to me everything is off including the game plans ....enought of the rocket sience attack!!!! .... anyhow thats enought from me we..... we'll see how they do against GB
    I like his style, have since he got here. However I do not like his stubbornness one bit. But Osi making a comment is a joke. The guy is playing horrible, thats not on the coach.

I like his style, have since he got here. However I do not like his stubbornness one bit. But Osi making a comment is a joke. The guy is playing horrible, thats not on the coach.
    and here i thought we would go 2 weeks without someone comaplaining about Osi. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread