+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    rich people have a far more entitled attitude than anyone else in society.
    Really......
    That very Puritanical of you ****ey. You're 4 centuries behind.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    rich people have a far more entitled attitude than anyone else in society.
    I beg to differ, I thought the whole occupy movement was a bunch of hipsters with an entitled attitude. They all wear the same friggin glasses too, what the hells up with that?

Come on not one comment on that little girl. Shes ****ing nasty

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I beg to differ, I thought the whole occupy movement was a bunch of hipsters with an entitled attitude. They all wear the same friggin glasses too, what the hells up with that?
    yeah those friggin 99%rs don't feel entitled....... Right.

"Pay for my healthcare...find me a job....pay for my college....give me free birth control......, all you rich people pay for my lifel"

How about going out and earning it Dumbasses!!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Thanks for the lecture Byron. I wouldn't know what its like to be rich.
    I've known people from all income levels and people are just people. I've known ****heads who were poor, middle class and rich. I've known great people who have been poor, middle class and rich.
    This notion that some socio-economic level has a monopoly on human goodness is pure crap.
    I'm not smart enough to give a lecture and didn't mean to come across like I was just explaining what I think small business is....and your right I shouldn't have grouped all rich people up as bad people wasn't really my intent......ah well my bad sorry......I add this to my thinking its time all goodness that can be conjured up come together and get this mess straited up.. the political game is old and killing this country....now I will bow out....

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I'm not smart enough to give a lecture and didn't mean to come across like I was just explaining what I think small business is....and your right I shouldn't have grouped all rich people up as bad people wasn't really my intent......ah well my bad sorry......I add this to my thinking its time all goodness that can be conjured up come together and get this mess straited up.. the political game is old and killing this country....now I will bow out....
    Stop apologizing Byron....I love it when you go off.

All-Pro
    yeah those friggin 99%rs don't feel entitled....... Right.

"Pay for my healthcare...find me a job....pay for my college....give me free birth control......, all you rich people pay for my lifel"

How about going out and earning it Dumbasses!!!!!
    who gives themselfs raises, best healthcare in the country and probably the best retirement plan in the country....man you take one side so hard it unbelivable... there is a lot of middle ground man....like the working poor..... people who are ****ing trying and doing jobs that need to be done.....Idk man.....your grouping all those who don't have health care as losers who don't work people need healthcare ...come on man!
    Last edited by byron; 11-21-2012 at 01:32 PM.

All-Pro
    Stop apologizing Byron....I love it when you go off.
    its just my nature I don't want to ofend anyone ..I hate politics it angrys me that they can't come together...and right now its important that they do... the future of this country is and always was in they hands....I'm not saying one side or the other is right nor do I think either side is ...the answer is something is something in the middle and they need to get to it....we all want whats best

All-Pro
    are you telling me they are going to tax people on there gross before tax right offs !.....come on man!!!

is all spin ,bull ,scare tactics....stop being gullible man !
    Nah, they aren't going to tax people on the gross, but when they say "we will only raise taxes on those people making 250K or more" they are using the gross number, they are purposefully being misleading, all politicians do that, but this group of dem's is particularly good at it, they will raise taxes on the a large portion of everyday people.

they are defining rich as anyone who grosses 250k a year...and MANY MANY MANY of those people are small business owners scrapping to get by.

I don't know when scrapping to get by qualified as rich...but that's who Obama wants to raise taxes on.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-21-2012 at 02:00 PM.

All-Pro
    who gives themselfs raises, best healthcare in the country and probably the best retirement plan in the country....man you take one side so hard it unbelivable... there is a lot of middle ground man....like the working poor..... people who are ****ing trying and doing jobs that need to be done.....Idk man.....your grouping all those who don't have health care as losers who don't work people need healthcare ...come on man!
    It's what our politicians want, there should be no such thing as a "base" that comes out to vote.

but the Dem's have their "base" thinking the "rich" are these slick wall-street guys who only care about coming up with schemes to make themselves more money off of other peoples hard work, and republicans want their "base" to think that everyone on the governments dole is some lazy person who just wants to be taken care of.

neither of those portrayals are true.

+ Reply to Thread