+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Nah, they aren't going to tax people on the gross, but they when they say "we will only raise taxes on those people making 250K or more" they are using the gross number, they are purposefully being misleading, all politicians do that, but this group of dem's is particularly good at it, they will raising taxes on the a large portion of everyday people.

they are defining rich as anyone who grosses 250k a year...and MANY MANY MANY of those people are small business owners scrapping to get by.

I don't know when scrapping to get by qualified as rich...but that's who Obama wants to raise taxes on.
    well there you go a bunch of spin that we all know about some people by into it that will never change Daven....its still going to boil down to your net....small business will still get their write offs

All-Pro
    It's what our politicians want, there should be no such thing as a "base" that comes out to vote.

but the Dem's have their "base" thinking the "rich" are these slick wall-street guys who only care about coming up with schemes to make themselves more money off of other peoples hard work, and republicans want their "base" to think that everyone on the governments dole is some lazy person who just wants to be taken care of.

neither of those portrayals are true.
    exactly and that is so ****ing wrong it needs to chance....lock 'em all the a room and don't let them out till they get this fiscal cliff thing figued out ...just for starters......stop thinking about 4 years from now the ****ing idots man

All-Pro
    ok now I'm done I meant on harm on anyone I want whats best for this country and I want these politians to do their jobs, earn their money and bennys for the good of all of us....Its not about one side or the other winning its about getting it right......now !

by the way this ****ing new board still sucks

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    well there you go a bunch of spin that we all know about some people by into it that will never change Daven....its still going to boil down to your net....small business will still get their write offs
    yeah, but there are people with small business out there, grossing more then 250k, chanting...."yeah **** those rich guys, tax em, tax em to hell!...meanwhile they don't understand that when Obama says "the rich" he means him.

you have people who Obama's considering "rich" cheering Obama on for taxing the rich...because they simply do not understand his purposefully confusing definition.

All-Pro
    yeah, but there are people with small business out there, grossing more then 250k, chanting...."yeah **** those rich guys, tax em, tax em to hell!...meanwhile they don't understand that when Obama says "the rich" he means him.

you have people who Obama's considering "rich" cheering Obama on for taxing the rich...because they simply do not understand his purposefully confusing definition.
    Daven what people want is a fair system whatever that may be nobody would cry about fair....ah maybe they would ! words are words man lets see what they do

All-Pro
    hey everybody...I hope you all have a awesome Thanksgiving ! I get to see my grandson its been almost week since I seem him last... way to long !

go Giants

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Daven what people want is a fair system whatever that may be nobody would cry about fair....ah maybe they would ! words are words man lets see what they do
    the system we have right now is fairer then people understand, politicians only make it "seem" unfair to garner votes, right now if anything the rich pay TOO MUCH in taxes in my opinion, to be fair the rich would have to get a tax break.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-21-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Oh BTW....Eli Manning?...........The rich.

I told you he was a mother****er!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Don't kill any hookers.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread