+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #138931
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Blackburns sack was a thing of beauty. I havnt seen a Giants linebacker do that in a loooong time.
    there's not many things prettier than an open lane sack. lol (that was hard to write w/o laughing)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #138932

  3. #138933
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Im always so giddy when the giants dominate.

  4. #138934
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im always so giddy when the giants dominate.
    lmao...


    SCIENCE, BIIIITCH!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #138935
    Hall of Famer MattMeyerBud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    60,564
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I'm expected to eat crow after 1 game? lol

    you should eat crow because ur numbers were wrong which was the main point of your argument

    let alone the fact that u took no regard for the fact that he played two of the best rush defenses in the league during the stretch u were butthurt about.

  6. #138936
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    For those asking about Joseph Addai and the Giants, I'm told that's probably not gonna happen. - From Mike Garafolo


  7. #138937
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    you should eat crow because ur numbers were wrong which was the main point of your argument

    let alone the fact that u took no regard for the fact that he played two of the best rush defenses in the league during the stretch u were butthurt about.
    I wasn't butthurt. lol....

    I think it's discouraging to know that we put a rather heavy workload on a guy who's been injured his entire career, whether he's performing or not.

    To be honest, It doesn't matter to me, because we won. So I'll root for anyone who's attributing to our success!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #138938
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,814
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    For those asking about Joseph Addai and the Giants, I'm told that's probably not gonna happen. - From Mike Garafolo
    I'm not suprised, I didn't want him to be honest. Now the question is, who do they pick up?

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  9. #138939
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    I'm not suprised, I didn't want him to be honest. Now the question is, who do they pick up?
    What happened to Da'rel Scott? We just kinda stopped talking about him once Wilson had such a good preseason(in true fan fashion lol).

    Why are we not giving that guy a spot? Isn't he like Julio-Jones-type-fast??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #138940
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Del Boca Vista
    Posts
    16,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    "Dog's are awesome" is an understatement B.
    And I'm happy to say that GoGo is doing so much better since last night. She's walking around and actually ran back inside the house this morning. She's on antibiotics plus medication to reduce the inflammation. We're just hoping that the progress continues.
    But so far we're extremely happy.
    Good to hear.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905
    Get well, get back #80

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts