Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    Why are you so concentrated on one year that's not even over yet?

Eli's stats are better then Ben's and Alex Smiths over his career

Sorry I'm not going to even recognize Andy Dalton/RGIII/Russel Wilson ... sample size too small.

I'm not sure how Flacco's stats line up, I think Eli throws the ball a heck of a lot more then him though.

you want to claim that Brees/Peyton/Brady/Rodgers are better? fine I'll give you that, but I still want Eli over all of them because of his 4th QTR performances over the years.

you want to make an argument for Matt Ryan...that's feasible.

but don't tell me you think Andy Dalton/RGIII/Russel Wilson and Josh Freeman are better QB's....get out of here with that bullcrap, they may be putting up better statistics so far this year but just stop it, it's one year.
    Giants have a better record than all of those teams, and Eli is a big part of that. Other than that outstanding performance the other night the Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league. Eli has IT. And you cant spell Elite without IT lol... no but really, he may not be an elite qb or whatever but certain aspects of his game certainly are. The Simms cultist should respect that and love him like they loved Simms because Elis brought home just as much as Phil if not more. **** the stats. Theyre both Giant greats.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I didn't say they were better. I said they are playing better than Eli this year. I even underlined THIS YEAR.
    Russell has more TD's and fewer Int's and he's a friggin 3rd round rook!!!

PICK UP YOUR FRIGGIN GAME ELI!!!!!
    which is exactly why I prefaced my entire post with "why are you so concentrated on this year" ....

which is exactly why I prefaced my entire post with "why are you so concentrated on this year" ....
    because i was responding to Lawl who was talking about "this year"

Your hysterics are effecting your reading skills along with your judgement.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    because i was responding to Lawl who was talking about "this year"

Your hysterics are effecting your reading skills along with your judgement.
    you've been talking about how much better other QB's are then Eli in this thread all day...Lawl's comment is on the tail end of it, suffice it to say, Eli Manning's stats put him in the top 10 at the very least, of all the current QB's in the NFL for his career during this "era" right now.

if you just look at stats alone Eli Manning is a good and sometimes great QB, if you take into account his ability to play under pressure his SB wins his control of our team and how he makes everyone around him better I think you have to put him right up there with Brady and Peyton, not even behind them I put him right up there with them taking his intangibles into account.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 11-27-2012 at 05:04 PM.

you've been talking about how much better other QB's are then Eli in this thread all day...Lawl's comment is on the tail end of it, suffice it to say, Eli Manning's stats put him in the top 10 at the very least, of all the current QB's in the NFL for his career during this "era" right now.

if you just look at stats alone Eli Manning is a good and sometimes great QB, if you take into account his ability to play under pressure his SB wins his control of our team and how he makes everyone around him better I think you have to put him right up there with Brady and Peyton, not even behind them I put him right up there with them taking his intangibles into account.
    Not true my friend. I see that you are making **** up but strangely it doesn't bother me. You just keep on being Scrappy and I'll continue being the voice of reason.
    Get well soon 80.

Veteran
    Eli is the most inconsistent "great" qb in the league.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Eli is the most inconsistent "great" qb in the league.
    There we have it !

Sooooooo who's going to the wedding? I'm thinking about bringing a cowboys fan, lol...

edit - wait, nevermind.... why bring sand to the beach? *****es love weddings...
    Last edited by JPizzack; 11-27-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Veteran
    [QUOTE=J****ack;594725]Sooooooo who's going to the wedding? I'm thinking about bringing a cowboys fan, QUOTE] that wouldn't be awkward at all lol

Daven! you have a PM
    Oderint Dum Metuant