All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Problem is that the Giants have to do poorly for me to win. Its going to be an unpleasant night.
    Idk ....Chicago, Seattle both won yesterday with their DEF giving up 17 points....both def's earned 4.50 ff points....with 23/17 victorious....there is alot of ways you can win along with a Giant win !!!

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Idk ....Chicago, Seattle both won yesterday with their DEF giving up 17 points....both def's earned 4.50 ff points....with 23/17 victorious....there is alot of ways you can win along with a Giant win !!!
    yes I know but generally it would have to fall in place perfectly for the Giants AND Morehead to win. My other FF team (also on the Giants MB) is in the playoffs and I'm happy to focus on that. Plus that team is awesome, especially now that Demarco Murray is back.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I really wanted bye weeks in all my leagues, but it doesnt appear thats going to happen in all of them. I had a rough week in my leagues.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    yes I know but generally it would have to fall in place perfectly for the Giants AND Morehead to win. My other FF team (also on the Giants MB) is in the playoffs and I'm happy to focus on that. Plus that team is awesome, especially now that Demarco Murray is back.
    I actually think it's highly unlikely that you won't win MH, Giants D is probably good for 6-8 tops, RGIII is going to run all over us, I think the Giants will win, but unless Tynes hits a couple 40+ yard FG's I just don't see how it's possible for you to lose.
    Last edited by DavenIII; 12-03-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I actually think it's highly unlikely that you won't win MH, Giants D is probably good for 6-8 tops, RGIII is going to run all over us, I think the Giants will win, but unless Tynes hits a couple 40+ yard FG's I just don't see how it's possible for you to lose.
    Tynes is the #1 kicker in FF. All because the Giants are so bad in the red zone. I'd love to see 4 TD's from us and a 28-21 win. That might work for me. The reality is that a bunch of things have to be perfect for me to win. Its definitely possible, but I give me a 25% chance at best.

tynes got me 20 points a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    tynes got me 20 points a few weeks ago.
    Plus he's kicking really well and has all year. He seems to have lost his hook and is kicking a very straight ball.
    For all the crap he takes on the MB, he's been a great kicker for us over the years.

Really sucks Williams is out tonight....Def could of used that speed at lb. Might see more Paysigner.

Plus he's kicking really well and has all year. He seems to have lost his hook and is kicking a very straight ball.
    For all the crap he takes on the MB, he's been a great kicker for us over the years.
    Indeed, remember the good ol days when Blondie would come in here and rip Tynes?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Indeed, remember the good ol days when Blondie would come in here and rip Tynes?
    to be fair, i think we all spent some time ripping on him. If there's one position people usually hate on the most, it's the kicker..lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant