Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    "Evil" is never "reasonable".
    but sexy, is dominating

hence why i dominate you

i don't know what the means, but bottom line is im sexy and i dominate you

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I wish wed sit Nicks for a game or 2. hes def not healthy
    i was talking to his boy the other day, he was saying resting it won't matter. Its going to be like that until he cna REALLY rest it. A week won't do anything. This was right before the bye week cuz i had the same thought

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    we were talking about how Tebow could possibly be successful because of the offense, your argument was that Tebow blows and that offense can never be successful in th eNFL

And if you think that isn't an option offense then you have officially gone mad
    Well whats "successful"? Superbowl? Making the playoffs?'
    Daven made a great point. Griffen will wear down fast if they keep using the option. Same with Tebow and anyone else who uses the scheme.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

i was talking to his boy the other day, he was saying resting it won't matter. Its going to be like that until he cna REALLY rest it. A week won't do anything. This was right before the bye week cuz i had the same thought
    blaaaghhhh. Whos his boy?

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Daven made a great point. Griffen will wear down fast if they keep using the option. Same with Tebow and anyone else who uses the scheme.
    tebow is a different build i think he would last longer

but so what, RBs wear down too...

and until the injuries start to happen, i hate to say it but Redskins will be dangerous

he does personal security for him, hes amandas friend

All-Pro

and until the injuries start to happen, i hate to say it but Redskins will be dangerous
    RB's wear down and are easy to replace, when you build an entire system around a guy like RG3 and then he goes down there is no one to replace him, you need to draft another guy and hope he can do what RG3 did or completely overhaul the system.

RG3 in like Vick...a million times better, but still similar, right now and maybe for the next few years he's AWESOME, but over time the hits will take their toll....he will miss more and more games every year until they need to replace him, Luck on the other hand will be able to have a career twice as long probably.

I'm not saying RG3 is bad, or that the offense can't be run...it just shortens the window.

The Reskins don't run the Tebow system from last year. You have this overly simplistic notion that since there is an option element in this offense that its the same system or even close. They run the classic Shanahan zone blocking scheme with a lot of QB movement to set up the passing game.
    Of course you think we run the run and shoot offense as well so I consider the source.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The Reskins don't run the Tebow system from last year. You have this overly simplistic notion that since there is an option element in this offense that its the same system or even close. They run the classic Shanahan zone blocking scheme with a lot of QB movement to set up the passing game.
    Of course you think we run the run and shoot offense as well so I consider the source.
    This is where Matt says something like, "is the QB running the ball? does he have the option to pitch it? yeah that's what I thought see they are running the same system"

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    This is where Matt says something like, "is the QB running the ball? does he have the option to pitch it? yeah that's what I thought see they are running the same system"
    Its actually very cute. He really does think he's on to something when he gets like this.

Don't know if you remember the Run and Shoot discussion? He was actually adorable during that debate.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread