+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Its better for the team if David wilson sucks. When rbs do extremely well the get paid extremely well andb your team goes downhill. Carolina jax philly Tennessee
    Houston/Baltimore/San Fransisco/

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    Falcons remind me alot of the saints. except the saints actually have more than 1 dimension as they have multiple effective RBs. Both defenses suck.

We definitely CAN beat them....just depends on which Giants team shows up to play.
    I think we will crush the Falcons...I think the saints have a better running and passing game then them, the Falcons defense is probably a bit better but Eli, when he's on and he has time can pick apart any defense in the NFL so I'm not too worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    I think we will crush the Falcons...I think the saints have a better running and passing game then them, the Falcons defense is probably a bit better but Eli, when he's on and he has time can pick apart any defense in the NFL so I'm not too worried about that.
    yea this pretty much sums up how I feel.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

just gotta hope our defense shows up.

Durability has something to do with it because only RG3 can run that offense on the redskins right now, if RG3 get's injured they can't just put in a back up QB to run the system for a week or two...or for a season, if he goes down for good they have to wait for a draft to get someone to replace him....and who knows about that guy.

there are VERY few RG3's that's the problem with the system...it does work...but it needs an extraordinarily rare person to run it effectively.
    HE said it won't be a successful offense because the defenseive players are too fast. Schematically it won't work was his arguing

Durability has something to do with it because only RG3 can run that offense on the redskins right now, if RG3 get's injured they can't just put in a back up QB to run the system for a week or two...or for a season, if he goes down for good they have to wait for a draft to get someone to replace him....and who knows about that guy.

there are VERY few RG3's that's the problem with the system...it does work...but it needs an extraordinarily rare person to run it effectively.
    Well I would say hes been running it QUITE successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    My team kind of let me down. Graham = nothing, RG3 got hurt, Givens was a major let down, Cinci went from 20 pts to 9 pts in their 4th quarter....

too bad I didnt play david wilson! lol....(i dont think anyone could have seen that kind of game coming though)

i would of felt better about it had they not just laid a dude last week. The mixture of going INTO Atlanta and the fact that we embarressed the min the playoffs last year is a bad combo. I think we will still prob win it, but def not confident at all

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i would of felt better about it had they not just laid a dude last week. The mixture of going INTO Atlanta and the fact that we embarressed the min the playoffs last year is a bad combo. I think we will still prob win it, but def not confident at all
    they laid a dude !! bet he is sore today !

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    Well I would say hes been running it QUITE successfully.
    Your naive position is that its the same system as Tebow's from last year.
    This is the same system that Shanahan has been running for 25 years. He's just added an option wrinkle to it.

Some fans who don't know anything about football actually see an option in a scheme and think they're all the same. Surprised to include Matt in that but there it is.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread