1. #139321
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    So I buy the Pac vs Marquez fight for 60 bucks the other night. Stayed in cause I was feeling sick, Watched the first fight, decent fight. Second fight, boring as hell, passed out and missed the main event. lmao mothalova

  2. #139322
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I posted this last year when you fools had this debate.
    I DID! then YA stole it and made a thread. lol
    who ever found it its a great article and proves mh "doesnt know what hes talking about"
    Last edited by dezzzR; 12-10-2012 at 03:44 PM.

  3. #139323
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I DID! then YA stole it and made a thread. lol
    who ever found it its a great article.
    I HIGHLY doubt I made a thread. I dont even remember the last time i started a thread on these boards lol

    I thought i was the only person who read Grantland =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #139324
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So I buy the Pac vs Marquez fight for 60 bucks the other night. Stayed in cause I was feeling sick, Watched the first fight, decent fight. Second fight, boring as hell, passed out and missed the main event. lmao mothalova
    THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!

    i dont know where I was going with that...but, yea.....

    Boxing needs a pletohora of dominant heavy weights in order to ever make a comeback for the sport. Till then, not many ppl will show an interest.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #139325
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    And on the 44972318418671231864613213484115626557415696431231-th day, Man said "Let there be yoga pants", and so it was it. And it was good.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #139326
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Every offense in the NFL has option routes. That's to counter the complex defenses, OC's see nowadays.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. They don't even run it in college anymore because it was getting QB's killed.
    The titans were running it last year too. No tightends, just the way you like it.

    http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2011/0...-in-tennessee/

  7. #139327
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt I made a thread. I dont even remember the last time i started a thread on these boards lol

    I thought i was the only person who read Grantland =P
    No,YAtittle, the mod. lol

  8. #139328
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No,YAtittle, the mod. lol
    lmao...

    for some reason I just read that as "ya stole it..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #139329
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!

    i dont know where I was going with that...but, yea.....

    Boxing needs a pletohora of dominant heavy weights in order to ever make a comeback for the sport. Till then, not many ppl will show an interest.
    I find the lighter fighters more entertaining. Herd it was a good fight. Herd Pac knocked down Marquez too. I hate when people think that Pacquio(or any fighter) sucks now or hes done because he got knocked out.
    I like both fighters. Wanted pac man to win so he can face mayweather eventually, but I love marquez style. Reminds me of dela hoya. Shifty counter puncher. Im a big fan of the Mexican style in general.

  10. #139330
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I find the lighter fighters more entertaining. Herd it was a good fight. Herd Pac knocked down Marquez too. I hate when people think that Pacquio(or any fighter) sucks now or hes done because he got knocked out.
    I like both fighters. Wanted pac man to win so he can face mayweather eventually, but I love marquez style. Reminds me of dela hoya. Shifty counter puncher. Im a big fan of the Mexican style in general.
    well, i dont care about anything youre talking about....which is kind of my point. I understand alot of ppl like the lightweight, middleweight fighters etc...

    I just think back to when I was a really young kid, I would watch a foreman fight or a holyfield fight on a friday night on HBO.
    Back in the 80s...ANYONE could name a handful of boxers. Now only boxing fans know more than idk...2? probably not though. I only know a few jsut because im on the internet alot and read sporting news.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts