+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    well, i dont care about anything youre talking about....which is kind of my point. I understand alot of ppl like the lightweight, middleweight fighters etc...

I just think back to when I was a really young kid, I would watch a foreman fight or a holyfield fight on a friday night on HBO.
    Back in the 80s...ANYONE could name a handful of boxers. Now only boxing fans know more than idk...2? probably not though. I only know a few jsut because im on the internet alot and read sporting news.
    you ****er lol. Yeaa...I dunno. Boxing is boxing,theres plenty of good fighters....maybe its not promoted the right way. MMA and UFC hurts boxing too. Not only taking potential boxers away from the sport but its also more violent, andfans like that. If you watched all 4 of these fights between these two, you wouldnt say boxing is dead. They need to get the belts situated. Too many different belts for each class.

"It didn't surprise me at all...He's been growing & building towards this opportunity."Tom

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    you ****er lol. Yeaa...I dunno. Boxing is boxing,theres plenty of good fighters....maybe its not promoted the right way. MMA and UFC hurts boxing too. Not only taking potential boxers away from the sport but its also more violent, andfans like that. If you watched all 4 of these fights between these two, you wouldnt say boxing is dead. They need to get the belts situated. Too many different belts for each class.
    its not that it's dead....thats not really what I meant. it's more like.....idk....like how Matt views hockey.

youre probably right though about MMA. However, that has really only gained ground the past 6 or 7 years.....boxing was losing it in the mid 90s, and companies like UFC definitely took advantage of that. smart of them!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

how ****ing great is this?!
    muhahahahahahahaaaaaa

i thought i found a smokin' deal on a new xbox for my brother(his broke)....it was advertised as a black 4gb xbox WITH kinect for $99......but then when you read on, it says you have to pay for 2 years of xbox live up front. >.<
    **** you microsoft!! i'm not paying you to use MY OWN internet that i already pay for...

my xbox hasn't even been turned on in like 6 months since i last played madden lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i thought i found a smokin' deal on a new xbox for my brother(his broke)....it was advertised as a black 4gb xbox WITH kinect for $99......but then when you read on, it says you have to pay for 2 years of xbox live up front. >.<
    **** you microsoft!! i'm not paying you to use MY OWN internet that i already pay for...

my xbox hasn't even been turned on in like 6 months since i last played madden lol
    Why do you think it was $99.00?
    What are you getting so angry about? You don't have to buy it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why do you think it was $99.00?
    What are you getting so angry about? You don't have to buy it.
    Because I don't like misleading advertising lol.

Basically they say its $99, but then say you have to signup for the 2 year xbox subscription in order to get 2 coupon codes, thus lowering the price from $200.
    It's just dumb, cuz you dont need the subscription to use it...just to use it online.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Because I don't like misleading advertising lol.

Basically they say its $99, but then say you have to signup for the 2 year xbox subscription in order to get 2 coupon codes, thus lowering the price from $200.
    It's just dumb, cuz you dont need the subscription to use it...just to use it online.
    Yea thats a bit silly. Microsoft charging for online use is even more silly. Im an xbox guy, but Playstation does it right.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The titans were running it last year too. No tightends, just the way you like it.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2011/0...-in-tennessee/
    Those formations look pretty familiar as well, no?

Think well bring Jacobs back next year? At least hell be fresh

+ Reply to Thread