+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    People don't know how to interact with each other on a human level. Its texting, FB, email and even message boards.
    We have less empathy for each other as a consequence.
    well youre right to an extent...but i think it started well before the advent of that ****.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    well youre right to an extent...but i think it started well before the advent of that ****.
    2001 A Space Odessey is coming true. We have allowed technology to be a substitute for our humanity. No one looks anyone in the eye anymore.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

2001 A Space Odessey is coming true. We have allowed technology to be a substitute for our humanity. No one looks anyone in the eye anymore.
    Kubrick was well ahead of his time........
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well, heres hoping we see some dirtybird Sunday afternoon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZyQCGeo6ys
    (sigh) i wish he was healthy. One of my favorite all time Giant plays right there

Kubrick was well ahead of his time........
    Dr. Strangelove....one of the greatest films of all time.

All-Pro
    It's not really morals, man....it's just people have lost touch with reality. And youre right, you have no choice but to watch, and not be able to do anything. I'll be honest, I choose not to watch. I found out something like this happens, and I try my damndest to distance myself from hearing about it....
    This guy is simply ****ing crazy ,a super ****ing sick misfit.... and plenty of people probably knew it ....I'm sure there is some reason as why....but blaming it on society or morals.... nah

how sad and unbeliveable this is
    Last edited by byron; 12-14-2012 at 06:16 PM.

I'm not sure what's worse....

The fact that our team TRIED and got shutout.....

or if we were to score 3 pts instead, which would show that we actually tried....

What's with this team, man?? **** gives me heartburn!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm not sure what's worse....

The fact that our team TRIED and got shutout.....

or if we were to score 3 pts instead, which would show that we actually tried....

What's with this team, man?? **** gives me heartburn!
    Its like we're either the best team in the league or the worst team in the league from week to week.
    Our team is in transistion right now. Our opponents have drafted and improved their teams with dynamic players, while our team is slowly getting older and may have reached the tipping point to where we may have to dump some of our core players.

And our QB? I have no explanation. When the rest of the team is playing lousy he seems to just follow suite. Does it bother anyone that he never gets pissed out there? I know he's wired the way he is but lets show a little anger out there when its going like it was.

Its like we're either the best team in the league or the worst team in the league from week to week.
    Our team is in transistion right now. Our opponents have drafted and improved their teams with dynamic players, while our team is slowly getting older and may have reached the tipping point to where we may have to dump some of our core players.

And our QB? I have no explanation. When the rest of the team is playing lousy he seems to just follow suite. Does it bother anyone that he never gets pissed out there? I know he's wired the way he is but lets show a little anger out there when its going like it was.
    Well....I agree, our core needs to be changed.
    I feel awful saying this, but Justin Tuck is so god awful. He's lost like 3 steps, forgot how to tackle, and can no longer manuever around an o-line.
    Osi at least tries. I dont even see that from Tuck anymore. It's like we have a 60 year old at DE.

I hate that our secondary gets so abused, but it's likely not even their fault. You give these good QBs time to do whatever they want, theyll pick us apart. The D-line is terrible. I feel like our DTs are the only ones getting pressure these days. that's sad.

Yea, Eli does the same thing as the rest of the team. he seems to play off the performance of others.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

What bothers me is after that **** show you try and throw it all on Eli. Where was Tuck, JJP, Osi? Horrible, Horrible play calling on both sides of the ball. Coaching was terrible. Jpp playing man on Gonz?? WHAT THE **** ARE WE DOING ?!?! Our Oline has turned to **** again....

Nicks needs to take a seat. Try and get Randle or Barden going.

+ Reply to Thread