+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Nicks needs to take a seat. Try and get Randle or Barden going.
    It painful to see him play hurt all the time....

at this point of the season, youre right. we should sit him a bit and give him the time he needs.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Just looking at some of the threads in tagf gives me a headache

Anyone know why they took Wilson out? Eli wasnt getting sacked......
    This team frustrates me to no end sometimes. Total stupidity in every facet of their game.

Just looking at some of the threads in tagf gives me a headache
    Yea, I mea, people complain after wins, I'm DEFINITELY not going there after a brutal loss. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    This team frustrates me to no end sometimes. Total stupidity in every facet of their game.
    I didn't understand this either, at the time Wilson was running really well too.

also I think that 25 yarder he had would have been a TD had he not been running with his arms crossed to control the football, you need to let the kid run, I understand he fumbled the football...but they punished him so badly that he can't run normally anymore...he is soooo concentrated on not fumbling that he can't breakaway and get into a stride anymore, that said even running that way he was doing well....then they took him out and put lumpkin in for no reason.

yea seemed dumb considering that other guy coughed up that rather wide open fumble.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

YA said he got knocked on his *** by a linebacker on a blitz.

All-Pro
    YA said he got knocked on his *** by a linebacker on a blitz.
    That did happen, I saw it, but so what people get put on their asses from time to time, has bradshaw never missed a block or got pushed down on one? I highly doubt it.

He was in the right spot, blocking the right guy, ok he got trampled...but don't remove him completely for that, I swear it's like they really don't like this kid, he fumbles and is banished, he's yelled at for doing backflips after an awesome game and then he's removed from the next game because a linebacker ran him over.....wtf?

I'm reading this cool thread on Reddit about "conspiracy theories", and have read some pretty cool ****.

Like how GM bought all the privately owned streetcar companies, and destroyed all the lines in an apparent effort to force people to buy more cars, and use buses. I'm trying to imagine what public transportation would be like if we hadnt gotten rid of the best thing going. I'm sure this all resulting in lobbying creation of highways (public expense of course...). I dont know. interesting to think about though.

Another one suggests that Yuri Gagarin wasn't actually the first cosmonaut in space....he just happened to be the first one to survive, because the soviets never let the public know how many people were lost in space. I'm reading more on that currently.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by J****ack View Post
    I'm reading this cool thread on Reddit about "conspiracy theories", and have read some pretty cool ****.

Like how GM bought all the privately owned streetcar companies, and destroyed all the lines in an apparent effort to force people to buy more cars, and use buses. I'm trying to imagine what public transportation would be like if we hadnt gotten rid of the best thing going. I'm sure this all resulting in lobbying creation of highways (public expense of course...). I dont know. interesting to think about though.

Another one suggests that Yuri Gagarin wasn't actually the first cosmonaut in space....he just happened to be the first one to survive, because the soviets never let the public know how many people were lost in space. I'm reading more on that currently.
    Hmmm, interesting.

+ Reply to Thread