+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    That did happen, I saw it, but so what people get put on their asses from time to time, has bradshaw never missed a block or got pushed down on one? I highly doubt it.

He was in the right spot, blocking the right guy, ok he got trampled...but don't remove him completely for that, I swear it's like they really don't like this kid, he fumbles and is banished, he's yelled at for doing backflips after an awesome game and then he's removed from the next game because a linebacker ran him over.....wtf?
    wtf is right..... just more of the stuborn stupid ways of this staff.....to me there are times when because of pressure the plays need to be quicker shorter routes...IMO this team has far to many guys who year in and year out can't stay on the field... play one game out for three...whatever they will either make the playoffs or they won't.... and I agree Wilson is running gun--shy.....I'm just plain sick of seeing this sort of play year after year....

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What bothers me is after that **** show you try and throw it all on Eli. Where was Tuck, JJP, Osi? Horrible, Horrible play calling on both sides of the ball. Coaching was terrible. Jpp playing man on Gonz?? WHAT THE **** ARE WE DOING ?!?! Our Oline has turned to **** again....

Nicks needs to take a seat. Try and get Randle or Barden going.
    Take some reading courses. I didn't do that at all.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Take some reading courses. I didn't do that at all.
    The only position you mentioned was QB. and every one else is old.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

I used to hate Gilbride, I like him now but maybe his approach is getting stale.

last night

today

Waas up all my homies in cell block 6?

Yesterday's game killed me...took the life outa me but....we win the next two games and we are in the wildcard, probably knocking Chicago and Minny out.

I know we played like **** and the thought of us being able to win out is on the outer rims of my imagination right now, but it's reality. If we finish 10-6, and Dallas and skins win next week, then the loser of the dallas/skins games get's sent packing for the season with a 9-7 record.

What are the chances of us getting a wildcard home game? i'm thinking we end up in Seattle for wildcard weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by lttaylor56 View Post
    What are the chances of us getting a wildcard home game? i'm thinking we end up in Seattle for wildcard weekend.
    That team is ****ing SCARY right now.

Btw, the cell block 6 comment made me want to comment on something Emerald City related. lol....idk why. "WELCOME TO GEN POP, *****!!!"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Hey LT good to hear from you I hope all is well for you and yours....I would think they would have to travel if they get in by way of a wildcard

Haha. Scary is a good description.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The only position you mentioned was QB. and every one else is old.
    "Our team is in transistion right now. Our opponents have drafted and improved their teams with dynamic players, while our team is slowly getting older and may have reached the tipping point to where we may have to dump some of our core players."

Uh....I guess you see what you want to see.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread