+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    ouuh exoitic
    yea i have another friend who is also from Ecuador who says that young ecuadorians treat americans like rock stars. lol

He says that even though he's FROM Ecuador, the fact that he lives in America, people treat him like a king haha. weird, but soudns good to me!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well I guess it starts in earnest now with the guys not getting in due to steroids.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well I guess it starts in earnest now with the guys not getting in due to steroids.
    It's hard to wrap my head around, still....

I think the players with the steroid issues, fine, leave them out....but players associated due to the era? cmon...

Bagwell and Biggio were leaders at their positions for a long time. I cant believe Tim Raines isn't in yet....And Morris should be a shoe-in also....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's hard to wrap my head around, still....

I think the players with the steroid issues, fine, leave them out....but players associated due to the era? cmon...

Bagwell and Biggio were leaders at their positions for a long time. I cant believe Tim Raines isn't in yet....And Morris should be a shoe-in also....
    In my view, none of those guys deserve to be in.
    I was shocked that Kirby Puckett got in on the first ballot.

To get back to the steroid thing. There are sports writers who will never vote for anyone who has even a chance of having taken steroids. No one knows if Bagwell or Biggio were juicing. Why would you think they didn't? At least that's their position.

In my view, none of those guys deserve to be in.
    I was shocked that Kirby Puckett got in on the first ballot.

To get back to the steroid thing. There are sports writers who will never vote for anyone who has even a chance of having taken steroids. No one knows if Bagwell or Biggio were juicing. Why would you think they didn't? At least that's their position.
    Well actually that's my point....

So now everyone is guilty until proven innocent? That doesn't work. There's no way to PROVE people innocent, only guilty, with test results. If nothing came out, why would we hold that against them.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

How sick would it be if we picked up Ryan.

Well actually that's my point....

So now everyone is guilty until proven innocent? That doesn't work. There's no way to PROVE people innocent, only guilty, with test results. If nothing came out, why would we hold that against them.
    I'm just telling you that some sports writers do and will continue to. Based on performance and nothing else, Clemens, Bonds and Sosa would be shoe ins. There is a prevailing belief that most players were juicing during that time. Right or wrong, its going to be hard for players to overcome.
    As far as Bagwell and Biggio..they were nice players but not quite HOF status as far as I'm concerned. Morris isn't either IMO, but he does get something for great post season play. But to me just falls short.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    How sick would it be if we picked up Ryan.
    It would be a nightmare. His scheme is ****. He had no answer for a hobbled RGIII.

It would be a nightmare. His scheme is ****. He had no answer for a hobbled RGIII.
    His defense ranked much higher than ours. And the cowboys were beat up. Lost one of their best linebackers.
    All of Perrys numbers over three years scream for a new DC, besides picks. And the int argument, They only have those picks because they get thrown on so much, see Ross last year, and TT the previous year.

Neither did we.

+ Reply to Thread