+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm just telling you that some sports writers do and will continue to. Based on performance and nothing else, Clemens, Bonds and Sosa would be shoe ins. There is a prevailing belief that most players were juicing during that time. Right or wrong, its going to be hard for players to overcome.
    As far as Bagwell and Biggio..they were nice players but not quite HOF status as far as I'm concerned. Morris isn't either IMO, but he does get something for great post season play. But to me just falls short.
    Biggio, I could see your point....I mean he was one of the greatest 2Bs of the past 30 years, easily....but its not like he was a leading candidate or anything for MVP regularly.

But Bagwell....just look at the seasons, man. Although he didnt have as long a career as some of the other guys, statistically he had a phenomenal career. Right up there in production with Griffey, McGuire, Bonds, etc etc etc.

If he had come out of the gate sooner, and played a few more seasons at that level, I'm not sure we'd be having this discussion lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Giants opponents scored 344 points, or 56 fewer than their foes scored in 2011.

Compared to Doug Martin, Wilson fell short of having the most all-purpose yards as a rookie -- by ONE YARD!

bahhh!

The Giants’ defense gave up a franchise-worst 6,134 yards, up from 6,022 in 2011 -- the only two times the Giants have ever given up 6,000

Thats ****ing pathetic. No argument in the world can support Perry with stats like that. We better have more ints if were getting thrown on like that.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-09-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Compared to Doug Martin, Wilson fell short of having the most all-purpose yards as a rookie -- by ONE YARD!

bahhh!
    well..he was a return man.....Martin strictly played RB and had a great season.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The defense gave up 2066 rushing yards this year. What the **** is TC thinking. Thats an avg of over 120 rushing yards a game.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-09-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Dezz you have an unnatural obsession.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Dezz you have an unnatural obsession.....
    With the Giants improving?...absofreakinlutely

People have their heads buried in the sand. The only argument Perry cultist have is ints and the sb run. Thats like saying Greenbays defense is good because they won the sb.

There are Perry cultists? lol

Ok, that I dont condone....but I dont see how you posting 40 times a day about it helps...lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    There are Perry cultists? lol

Ok, that I dont condone....but I dont see how you posting 40 times a day about it helps...lol
    Im spreading awareness. If giving up over 12000 yards the last 2 seasons isnt reason enough to find a new DC, I dont know what is. Thats why MH is quite. He knows Im right. Why anyone wants to give Perry another year here escapes me

+ Reply to Thread