+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #139611
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    My daughter and her Husband just bought 2 AR-15's and 2 AK-47's.
    Personally..I don't get it. But to each their own.
    Wow thats a lot of money, haha. What state do they live in? Are the AK's automatic?

    Ask your son in law to take you to the range and you just might. You should get one, it will make Bam mad!!

  2. #139612
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Wow thats a lot of money, haha. What state do they live in? Are the AK's automatic?

    Ask your son in law to take you to the range and you just might. You should get one, it will make Bam mad!!
    They live in FLA.
    And I'm not interested.
    Morehead is peace loving.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #139613
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    we were having a conversation at work about this.

    I just don't understand the sudden move to ban Guns, Guns aren't related to the problem in any way, it's parenting that's the problem.

    The only thing banning guns does is placate people who are complaining, which is a bad thing, we have a problem in our society right now that needs to be addressed....and it has absolutely nothing to do with guns.

    crazy kids can kill people with or without guns.

  4. #139614
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenIII View Post
    we were having a conversation at work about this.

    I just don't understand the sudden move to ban Guns, Guns aren't related to the problem in any way, it's parenting that's the problem.

    The only thing banning guns does is placate people who are complaining, which is a bad thing, we have a problem in our society right now that needs to be addressed....and it has absolutely nothing to do with guns.

    crazy kids can kill people with or without guns.
    Agreed. Im just worried about bam using the executive order to go around congress, which in my opinion is the very reason we were given the 2nd amendment.

  5. #139615
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They live in FLA.
    And I'm not interested.
    Morehead is peace loving.
    youre such a wet fart sometimes. lol
    TRY IT!!

    Youre peace loving until someone tries breaking into your home or your government is full of tyrants.

  6. #139616
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,586
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Agreed. Im just worried about bam using the executive order to go around congress, which in my opinion is the very reason we were given the 2nd amendment.
    I'm a little worried about that, but you know I don't want to address that, I want to address the "REAL" problem.

    This gun ban if it happens is the same as putting a band-aid on the broken frame of your car and saying....welp all fixed.

    it makes no sense all it does it make people feel safer after doing absolutely nothing at all to address the danger.

    The car is still going to fall apart, and crazy kids are still going to kill people.

  7. #139617
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    youre such a wet fart sometimes. lol
    TRY IT!!

    Youre peace loving until someone tries breaking into your home or your government is full of tyrants.
    I'll tell you what...you live your life and I'll live mine.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #139618
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    i rest my case

  9. #139619
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    Im having designer block. Trying to put a stove in a corner and the hoods making it a *****. Always have problems with this kinnd of layout

  10. #139620
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,292
    anyone have the body by jack tower 200? Its great.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts