Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Of course not. But the intent is the most important thing. He wasn't trying to belittle those with mental challenges. He was just making a comment on a cold weather SB.
    I know im gonna sound more liberal than normal but, how will anything change without anyone making a stand??

Yes when he said that i dont think he fully understood what he was saying or else he would have said it was a stupid or illogical idea, but ya know the academic rep that University of Delaware has, lol
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Well he tried back tracking after he said it, then called it stupid

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well he tried back tracking after he said it, then called it stupid
    So if I say "Dezz is a flaming asspirate............but i shouldnt say that. I just dont like him".........it's the same as me saying nothing offensive? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I know im gonna sound more liberal than normal but, how will anything change without anyone making a stand??

Yes when he said that i dont think he fully understood what he was saying or else he would have said it was a stupid or illogical idea, but ya know the academic rep that University of Delaware has, lol
    If the guy meant it in the way you seem to think, I would agree. But he clearly didn't. Its an expression. I suppose its a tad childish, but if childishness was a crime, the entire Giants MB would be in jail.
    My point is that we need to be a tad less sensetive so people are free to speak without all this political correctness crap getting in the way. It doesn't take much sophistication to understand that he meant no harm to anyone.

In other words...you gotta pick and choose your battles.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    So if I say "Dezz is a flaming asspirate............but i shouldnt say that. I just dont like him".........it's the same as me saying nothing offensive? lol
    ohhh no youre being all pc too?! My peers are brainwashed!

ohhh no youre being all pc too?! My peers are brainwashed!
    well i'm not gonna BS....I occasionally say some really offensive ****.....but uhhhhh I'm not in the national spotlight. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

the ex texted me "i think about you all the time, hope youre ok." Whats wrong with women? Seriously

the ex texted me "i think about you all the time, hope youre ok." Whats wrong with women? Seriously
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

Now I cant stop thinking, I dont know if I should even answer. I just dont understand the point of her telling me this....
    I want to go off on her in a classy way, but I know silence is just as good. I hate this ****

Now I cant stop thinking, I dont know if I should even answer. I just dont understand the point of her telling me this....
    I want to go off on her in a classy way, but I know silence is just as good. I hate this ****
    I don't think you can say FU in a classy way...

Giants fan since the early 80s