+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #139771
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I thought you lefties didn't talk like that?
    =P like i said....i can be offensive.

    however, i'm not a homophobic conservative righty, and everyone should know that by now....so, I think they know what the dilllllio is
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #139772
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    so are all you guys pulling for the ravens?

    do I stand alone? I just dont like any of them

    edit - I like Ray Rice.....but as of late, he's been underperforming.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 01-31-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #139773
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I thought you lefties didn't talk like that?
    Only when its convenient

  4. #139774
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,495
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Only when its convenient
    Well actually....it was a gay comment sort of, so it's applicable.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #139775
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,123
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    =P like i said....i can be offensive.

    however, i'm not a homophobic conservative righty, and everyone should know that by now....so, I think they know what the dilllllio is
    Is it your (ridiculously unsophisticated and naive) view, that conservatives are all anti-gay.
    Read a little, because that's BS.
    The father of American Conservatism, Barry Goldwater, along with the founder of the National Review (the Bible of conservatives), William F. Buckley were both strong believers in gay rights.
    To be truly conservative, is to want government to stay out of our pocket books AND our personal lives.

    Sermon over.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #139776
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,680
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    =P like i said....i can be offensive.

    however, i'm not a homophobic conservative righty, and everyone should know that by now....so, I think they know what the dilllllio is
    Most of them dont care, they just dont want to be bothered with it.

  7. #139777
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Is it your (ridiculously unsophisticated and naive) view, that conservatives are all anti-gay.
    Read a little, because that's BS.
    The father of American Conservatism, Barry Goldwater, along with the founder of the National Review (the Bible of conservatives), William F. Buckley were both strong believers in gay rights.
    To be truly conservative, is to want government to stay out of our pocket books AND our personal lives.

    Sermon over.
    You should do some public speaking. You know your **** and have a way with words when it comes to politics. No homo.

  8. #139778
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,202
    So u guys read the article on profootballfocus grading the olines??

    For all you Beatty haters he was graded as the 11th best ot in the nfl and the best on the Giants by far. We def need to lock him up this offseason
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

  9. #139779
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    So u guys read the article on profootballfocus grading the olines??

    For all you Beatty haters he was graded as the 11th best ot in the nfl and the best on the Giants by far. We def need to lock him up this offseason
    I dont know how anyone can hate on beatty. He is without a doubt one of our best linemen.

  10. #139780
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont know how anyone can hate on beatty. He is without a doubt one of our best linemen.
    As much as i was saying how Snee didnt have a great season, he graded out as the 13th best OG this past season. Maybe i was disappointed because he usually grades out in the top 6. I think Baas was 22nd best C and Diehl and Boothe graded out so poor they didnt make the list... Makes ya think
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts