+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #139781
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    As much as i was saying how Snee didnt have a great season, he graded out as the 13th best OG this past season. Maybe i was disappointed because he usually grades out in the top 6. I think Baas was 22nd best C and Diehl and Boothe graded out so poor they didnt make the list... Makes ya think
    I thought Boothe played well too. Not a big Baas fan. Love Diehl but his time is up.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  2. #139782
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Dan Marino has a baby mama. ughhhhhahahaaa

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #139783
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,322
    Correction Boothe was ranked 22nd best OG and Locklear and Diehl were the ones who were so crappy they couldnt crack top 50 in their respective positions
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

    FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  4. #139784
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    As much as i was saying how Snee didnt have a great season, he graded out as the 13th best OG this past season. Maybe i was disappointed because he usually grades out in the top 6. I think Baas was 22nd best C and Diehl and Boothe graded out so poor they didnt make the list... Makes ya think
    It should also be noted that Snee played injured all year. ( hip injury)

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  5. #139785
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Is it your (ridiculously unsophisticated and naive) view, that conservatives are all anti-gay.
    Read a little, because that's BS.
    .
    only because i know everything I say about it pisses you off. lmao

    no, i dont ACTUALLY think that. But, i bet you can guess what kind of affiliation most anti-gay people are. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #139786
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Osi says Jets seem like a good fit.....I cant wait until hes gone.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #139787
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    only because i know everything I say about it pisses you off. lmao

    no, i dont ACTUALLY think that. But, i bet you can guess what kind of affiliation most anti-gay people are. lol
    It doesn't piss me off at all. I enjoy pontificating.
    Or hadn't you noticed?
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #139788
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It doesn't piss me off at all. I enjoy pontificating.
    Or hadn't you noticed?
    yea, I'd say that fits you pretty well lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #139789
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Anyone know how to resize pictures? Mods are busting my balls

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  10. #139790
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Anyone know how to resize pictures? Mods are busting my balls
    lol you can resize images in ms paint if you wanted to. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts