+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

The lone ranger movie looked good. Fast furious 2001240813457139045 not so much

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol, I like those movies!! I'm not into cars really...I mean, I am....but not like a tuner or anything lame like that. The 2nd one was the worst **** of all time, but, the others are definitely entertaining!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

That fast and furious movie looked like steaming trash, I agree about the Lone Rangers movie and even the Oz movie looked decent. Overall the commercials were crap but at least the game was entertaining and the blackout got everyone EXTRA drunk, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

God damn Beyonce using all those lights
    Its that dang obommers fault!!!

oh, One of the commercials....dont recall what it was even about.....some SUV was playing the Skee-Lo song...had me laughing cuz my buddy and I were just talking about him the other day. "I wish I was a little bit talllllllerrrrr, i wish i was a balllllllerrrrr, wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh, One of the commercials....dont recall what it was even about.....some SUV was playing the Skee-Lo song...had me laughing cuz my buddy and I were just talking about him the other day. "I wish I was a little bit talllllllerrrrr, i wish i was a balllllllerrrrr, wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her"
    LOL, yes!!!

It was a car commercial where everyone in the family got a wish and at the end that old school classic came on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Its that dang obommers fault!!!

Shes hot, but highly over rated. The amount of attention shes been getting since her lip sang is rediculous. But she can do no wrong in the medias eyes, just like your king

LOL, yes!!!

It was a car commercial where everyone in the family got a wish and at the end that old school classic came on.
    haha yea that one was good.

Shes hot, but highly over rated. The amount of attention shes been getting since her lip sang is rediculous. But she can do no wrong in the medias eyes, just like your king
    Even though she just popped out a baby she was damned hot, halftime shows other than Prince sucked for the most part.

And you're right, my King can do no wrong

That fast and furious movie looked like steaming trash, I agree about the Lone Rangers movie and even the Oz movie looked decent. Overall the commercials were crap but at least the game was entertaining and the blackout got everyone EXTRA drunk, LOL
    I must have missed the lone ranger one. I will check it out later. I agree, the Oz one looked pretty cool though.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread