+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I think he means quarrelous(ome). You may like a bit of a debate, but you don't seem petulant.
    I know I don't, thanks. Trust me, he really doesn't know me at all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I know I don't, thanks. Trust me, he really doesn't know me at all lol.
    yeah sure, you're full of laughs today. I've caught glimpses. Don't pretend now. In our many dealings, she's a crafty one. Take heed.

Well it looks like thee thread has some visitors. I'm usually asking who the hell are these newbies but you guys are good posters now to introduce everyone. Jpizzak and dezzzr are the same person. MMB (created this thread) is marrying a member on these boards. She doesn't post that often anymore. (Lebron James sucks) hahah she loves him. Then you got Byron and daven and bigblue who are often hanging around this thread, good guys. And then you have everyone's favorite Morehead State. He says he's 54 but I think he's 18. But kidding aside he's a great fan who knows his stuff, has ****ty taste in other teams though (Red Sox) but hey we all make mistakes. Well that's everyone, now play nice.

Edit: can't forget Kase and lttayor.
    Last edited by ny06; 02-05-2013 at 12:12 AM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Well it looks like thee thread has some visitors. I'm usually asking who the hell are these newbies but you guys are good posters now to introduce everyone. Jpizzak and dezzzr are the same person. MMB (created this thread) is marrying a member on these boards. She doesn't post that often anymore. (Lebron James sucks) hahah she loves him. Then you got Byron and daven and bigblue who are often hanging around this thread, good guys. And then you have everyone's favorite Morehead State. He says he's 54 but I think he's 18. But kidding aside he's a great fan who knows his stuff, has ****ty taste in other teams though (Red Sox) but hey we all make mistakes. Well that's everyone, now play nice.
    She likes Lebron James? Barf..
    Nice to meet you, as you know my name is Rudy and DESPITE WHAT RUSTY SAYS ABOUT ME, I'm really down to earth.

Morehead...Red Sox..really? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    You're the coolest dude 06. thanks for the graciousness! Always enjoy reading your posts amid all the buffoonery on TAGF. Some of y'all should post more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    She likes Lebron James? Barf..
    Nice to meet you, as you know my name is Rudy and DESPITE WHAT RUSTY SAYS ABOUT ME, I'm really down to earth.

Morehead...Red Sox..really? Come on.
    In truth, Rudy really is a sweety pie, and a pleasure to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    In truth, Rudy really is a sweety pie, and a pleasure to know.
    Much better

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    You're the coolest dude 06. thanks for the graciousness! Always enjoy reading your posts amid all the buffoonery on TAGF. Some of y'all should post more.
    Thanks Rusty, the offseason is crazy around here with who they want cut, signed, drafted, etc. All I know is I can't wait for training camp and our Giants to get back on the field.

Giants fan since the early 80s

If i hadn't hung out with Morehead multiple times, I'd think he was a well-spoken 18 year old troll =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread