+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21082 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624641145141014 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]that is very exciting news because it means im getting wasted at your expense... i hope your prepared.. you have no idea of the monster you just created!! [6][/quote]

lol its an open bar, flat rate, its not like im picking up ur tab haha

i feel bad that im gonna be the cause of ur friends keeping ur hair from in front of ur face lol

speaking of which everybody has got a DD? I don't usually preach the DD situation, but open bars can get ugly and north jersey cops really have nothing better to do that torment peopl.e

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]that is very exciting news because it means im getting wasted at your expense... i hope your prepared.. you have no idea of the monster you just created!! [6][/quote]

i feel bad that im gonna be the cause of ur friends keeping ur hair from in front of ur face lol

speaking of which everybody has got a DD? I don't usually preach the DD situation, but open bars can get ugly and north jersey cops really have nothing better to do that torment peopl.e[/quote]

Maybe the youngin' should make a guest appearance

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]that is very exciting news because it means im getting wasted at your expense... i hope your prepared.. you have no idea of the monster you just created!! [6][/quote]

speaking of which everybody has got a DD? I don't usually preach the DD situation, but open bars can get ugly and north jersey cops really have nothing better to do that torment peopl.e[/quote]

[/quote]

time to pull them big boy pants up brotha

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]that is very exciting news because it means im getting wasted at your expense... i hope your prepared.. you have no idea of the monster you just created!! [6][/quote] lol its an open bar, flat rate, its not like im picking up ur tab haha i feel bad that im gonna be the cause of ur friends keeping ur hair from in front of ur face lol speaking of which everybody has got a DD? I don't usually preach the DD situation, but open bars can get ugly and north jersey cops really have nothing better to do that torment peopl.e[/quote]</P>

yeah ok, your puking all over the place just wait and see....</P>

yeah it sucks we all have to drive so far after- i think im gonna talk to gabby about getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</P>

Oh I'm bringing my own DD. She's a good friend she'll make sure I get to where I need to be ( or where I think I need to be there ). Wouldn't leave home without one.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]that is very exciting news because it means im getting wasted at your expense... i hope your prepared.. you have no idea of the monster you just created!! [6][/quote]

[/quote]

time to pull them big boy pants up brotha[/quote]

I'm actually the ideal DD... I'm too young to drink and I have a license.

Only got room for 3 though.... that won't work at all

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</p>[/quote]
    []

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</p>[/quote]
    []
    [/quote]

ROFLMAO

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

getting a hotel for the night to make life alot easier... lol well see</P>

[/quote]
    []
    [/quote]</P>

BB4417 are you coming????????????</P>

na he don't have his big boy pants on