+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So youre saying the ps3 is superior to the 720?? hmm
    anyway this means todays comps should be able to run next gen games without any problems correct? I know some of this **** but some of its confusing.
    I mis-read your xbox post. didn't realize thats what you were referring to specifically.

MOST games dont require cutting edge technology. They lag behind to prevent exaclty what youre talking about.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I mis-read your xbox post. didn't realize thats what you were referring to specifically.

MOST games dont require cutting edge technology. They lag behind to prevent exaclty what youre talking about.
    Rumors are the 720 needs to have internet access to play games. Even though thats not a problem for me thats pretty weak on ms part. I was reading that neither company made much money off this gen. Go figure

Rumors are the 720 needs to have internet access to play games. Even though thats not a problem for me thats pretty weak on ms part. I was reading that neither company made much money off this gen. Go figure
    bull****. consoles cost nothing to make.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

they are ****ing over the industry with the inability to replay games.

You buy the Newest Assassins Creed 7 game in a few years, say "So this game is awesome, here's try it!" oh sweet!! except NOPE!!! YOU CANT!!! cuz you already played it!! cant rent games, cant borrow games, and you cant have your system offline at any point.

I will be sticking with PC games for the most part.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I didnt ask anything. And our zone worked so well last year and the year before against Vick, and this year against RG3. I cant even remember the last time a Giant corner even touched the QB
    Actually the Giants D wrote the playbook on stopping Vick. His productivity was far lower vs. our defense than any other.
    And the reason we couldn't stop RG was more of our inside run stopping problems than anything else.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Actually the Giants D wrote the playbook on stopping Vick. His productivity was far lower vs. our defense than any other.
    And the reason we couldn't stop RG was more of our inside run stopping problems than anything else.
    Yea force him out of the pocket and to his left. Not really anything to do with the secondary.

The secondary has very little to do with mobile qb, unless theyre taking off down the sidelines. Even in a zone the corner still has to stick with a WR if theyre running a go route and their back would be turned. On any route once that WR gets to the corner, the corner has to turn his back to the qb eventually or focus or the WR

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Both DD and Webby will either take pay cuts or get released. Thats a fact. They haven't released either yet because I'm sure the FO would prefer to keep them at a low cost then cut them.
    WOW, Morehead admits that david Diehl isn't the best thing since Phil Simms?? LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

they are ****ing over the industry with the inability to replay games.

You buy the Newest Assassins Creed 7 game in a few years, say "So this game is awesome, here's try it!" oh sweet!! except NOPE!!! YOU CANT!!! cuz you already played it!! cant rent games, cant borrow games, and you cant have your system offline at any point.

I will be sticking with PC games for the most part.
    I liked AC but its literally the same bloody game every year without much change. I want to play the new one cause Im liking to tomahawk. Never beat AC revalations cause it became to repetitive. And then I see this "king Washington" crap and that killed my mood immediately.

I hate that Webster skills have deteriorated. He USED to be really good! lol, sucks that we might give him the boot, but hey, that's football.
    We have to cut and sign or restructure his contract cause his skills have gone down hill but that would leave us with Prince who is excellent, Hoesley who the jury is still out on, Coe and Tryon are dimebacks at best. We need Webby or a top 2 round talent CB that can step in and play from the opener . The way the league is heading with its pass happy ways, we need the best CBs that we can get to stand a chance with these offenses that are gonna toss it all day
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread