+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

This will mark Osi Umenyiora's final day as a member of the New York Giants. His contract voids at 4:01 PM EST.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I liked AC but its literally the same bloody game every year without much change. I want to play the new one cause Im liking to tomahawk. Never beat AC revalations cause it became to repetitive. And then I see this "king Washington" crap and that killed my mood immediately.
    you missed my point....i just used AC as an example. I loved AC 2, so i bought Brotherhood and Revelations. Didnt beat them....actually i never opened revelations yet lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I have numerous times but if you like I will again.

Never sends more than 4, except for the last game of the season
    Corners are always 8-10 yards of their receiver.
    leaving the middle completely open constantly
    Rbs coming out of the flats kill us constantly
    Slants kill us constantly
    Opposing teams make Big plays. We were worst in the league against big plays. Behind the dreaded Raiders.
    3rd year here, players still dont know where theyre suppose to be ( alot of blame should go to players but when it keeps happening......do something!)
    we never jam receivers at the line
    They cant stop the run
    they cant stop the pass

Perry lets the offense dictate what hes going to do. If i get into a fight or play any competitive sport with you, Im not thinking about what youre going to do, Im thinking about what IM going to do. Once you start thinking about the other guys actions/motives, ya ****ed cause youre second guessing yourself.

Besides the superbowl run, explain why you think this defense is a good fit for this team
    1.We typically don't flood the backfield cause other than Prince nobody could cover a WR or TE or RB 1 on 1.
    2. I agree with you on the lack of press coverage especially because that's when Webster was at his best, not the zone scheme
    3/4. If we had some decent cover LBs then this wouldn't happen, cause our guys are there just 2 steps behind.
    5. Slants kill us cause we are playing off the line and not jamming opposing WRs so the slant is perfect for opposing teams
    6 The big plays I don't know what to tell you, KP lost a step so half of our over the top help was 10 steps behind at all time

Im not happy with our Defense but I feel that we need to change personel on many levels, but at least we're not the jets
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you missed my point....i just used AC as an example. I loved AC 2, so i bought Brotherhood and Revelations. Didnt beat them....actually i never opened revelations yet lol
    Nah i got it i was just commenting on how AC is the same every year.

Do you think either of the Ryans could run a solid 4-3? one of my jet friends wants a 4-3

And then I see this "king Washington" crap and that killed my mood immediately.
    Yeah wth is that about??

So now Osi is gone, so who do we have left on Defense?

JPP, Tuck (maybe cut?), Kiwi (at which position?), Prince, Webster (maybe cut?), and Rolle??

Then a bunch of unprovens and bench players like Hoseley, Coe, Tryon, Kuhn, Herzlich, Hill, JQ Williams

... Well at least its hockey season
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpo9ldQfn3I

"Punisha be taking out all ya stupid heros"

ahhh the good ol days,

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    So now Osi is gone, so who do we have left on Defense?

JPP, Tuck (maybe cut?), Kiwi (at which position?), Prince, Webster (maybe cut?), and Rolle??

Then a bunch of unprovens and bench players like Hoseley, Coe, Tryon, Kuhn, Herzlich, Hill, JQ Williams

... Well at least its hockey season
    I like it man. Reese is trimmin the fat off. Still got Tracey ojomo or whatever. They need another DT and well be good on the line.

+ Reply to Thread