Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that car is gross. lol
    The older ones are nice. Hood looks stupid now.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The older ones are nice. Hood looks stupid now.
    Problem with older cars is the lack of technology. I've gotten used to the new stuff. Blue tooth linking, I pod access etc.....
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I lease. and have for many years now.
    If you buy a car you need to keep it for a long while for it to be worthwhile financially.
    I get sick of my cars after a few years. Right now my Honda is 2
    1/2 years old and I'm getting a new one in a month or 2.
    Yea I feel like im the same way. I also dont want to blow all my savings on buying a nice car when I can just lease a nice one get another nice one when Im tired of it. What car are you looking at??

I lease. and have for many years now.
    If you buy a car you need to keep it for a long while for it to be worthwhile financially.
    I get sick of my cars after a few years. Right now my Honda is 2
    1/2 years old and I'm getting a new one in a month or 2.

Yea, I've actually done some research on lease programs, sometimes on Slickdeals.net they post lease deals, and these "mathematicians"(jk...just some regular geeks) did some number crunching, and there are ways to find out if you are saving or losing money on a lease.

There are some cases where you can spend significantly less leasing then owning/financing. It's all about the monethly payment they let you have though. (that's somewhat obvious).
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Problem with older cars is the lack of technology. I've gotten used to the new stuff. Blue tooth linking, I pod access etc.....
    this is a bit strange. here you are saying that you like those things, gotten use to them, etc.

and me? I couldn't care less about any of that **** lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yea I feel like im the same way. I also dont want to blow all my savings on buying a nice car when I can just lease a nice one get another nice one when Im tired of it. What car are you looking at??
    Right now I have a 2010 Accord Crosstour. I'm keeping it for a few more months because it has 4WD.
    I'm looking at an Accord 2 door Coupe. its a bit smaller than what I have now and pretty sleek.
    The engine on these cars is unbelievable. The one I have now is 278 HP and I'm as fast as almost anything out there. Plus I have my own needs. Honda's have incredible stereos. So do Mazda's. Toyota's suck. They are nice vehicles but I gotta play Old Guns LOUD!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

Yea, I've actually done some research on lease programs, sometimes on Slickdeals.net they post lease deals, and these "mathematicians"(jk...just some regular geeks) did some number crunching, and there are ways to find out if you are saving or losing money on a lease.

There are some cases where you can spend significantly less leasing then owning/financing. It's all about the monethly payment they let you have though. (that's somewhat obvious).
    By leasing, we walk into a dealer and walk out with a new car and don't pay a dime down.
    Get well soon 80.

this is a bit strange. here you are saying that you like those things, gotten use to them, etc.

and me? I couldn't care less about any of that **** lol.
    I dont need bluetooth but Id like navigation, ipod, satellite radio.

Right now I have a 2010 Accord Crosstour. I'm keeping it for a few more months because it has 4WD.
    I'm looking at an Accord 2 door Coupe. its a bit smaller than what I have now and pretty sleek.
    The engine on these cars is unbelievable. The one I have now is 278 HP and I'm as fast as almost anything out there. Plus I have my own needs. Honda's have incredible stereos. So do Mazda's. Toyota's suck. They are nice vehicles but I gotta play Old Guns LOUD!!!!
    My neighbor just bought one, they look very nice. Couldnt believe it was a Honda at first.
    Dads got the honda pilot, that car handles great.

I dont need bluetooth but Id like navigation, ipod, satellite radio.
    I have nav....its good for trips.

satellite radio, i personally feel is garbage. but i know alot of ppl like it

the ipod hookups for the in-dash control is pretty good so long as it works lol. i have the cable for my honda, but i never hooked it up because it requires dashboard removal >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant